Mackmiller974

All ACC
. Screenshot_20210423-145810_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If we go for a second portal DE you really have to question DE recruiting and development...that’d be as bad if not worse than LB and CB. So basically we can’t recruit at any position well on defense other than Safety lol.
Yeah that’s crossed my mind as well.... finding special talents like J.Phillips is one thing. But having to reach in the portal when you already got Deandre shows the coaching staff has zero confidence in Cam Williams, Chantz, or Harvey

If we go for a second portal DE you really have to question DE recruiting and development...that’d be as bad if not worse than LB and CB. So basically we can’t recruit at any position well on defense other than Safety lol.
And we still have fans raking shots at Banda.

Advertisement
Yeah that’s crossed my mind as well.... finding special talents like J.Phillips is one thing. But having to reach in the portal when you already got Deandre shows the coaching staff has zero confidence in Cam Williams, Chantz, or Harvey
Cam still looks small. Chantz didn’t flash at all in the spring game. Harvey looks good. Gonna be a critical summer for these guys.

Bama should be driving our decisions this off season. I would take this guy all day.

Cam still looks small. Chantz didn’t flash at all in the spring game. Harvey looks good. Gonna be a critical summer for these guys.

Bama should be driving our decisions this off season. I would take this guy all day.
The reason we take him and maybe a LB and OL player out of the portal is because manny knows it’s win now.
Bama win gets him an extension... let’s be real Blake probably already has a ridiculous extension already saved to his computer if we somehow win regardless of how the rest of the season goes

Agree in some aspects.....or the staff Watched Alabama’s spring game lol and may not wanna lose by 50 on national TV

Simpson comes in and drops the 2 DLs we had committed. Why would we have any confidence in the prior defensive staff’s evals?

That said, I think Chantz is gonna ball under Simpson’s coaching. .

Advertisement
Back