Missed tackles and missed assignments

We need to clean it up.And in the end if the coaches do not or cannot fix this.Our return to the legacy will never come about.

Advertisement
There should be a rule here: No thread starting till 100 posts. But for u, should be no posts till 100 posts.

Hai guis! Hawt take: Tackling the mans wit da ball is vewy important. Someone wit Ricks cell need ta give him a call.

Advertisement
First of all I am not new to the site I am just a new poster.And so far if you look back on my threads so far they are not opinion threads.A few but my hope is to really bring some news I pickup and post it.If you look because you have singled me out you will see that.
My concern in posting this is Manny has stressed tackling as a key to success and how many times do we see the secondary mixed up.Coaches might say well we teach that but the players do not do what we teach.We heard that all through the Golden era.Regardless you do not hear of players being benched for missed assignments or really taken out for a few plays.I never see that when a kid is clearly doing things they were supposedly coached to do.

You really think Richt isn't addressing this with Manny? Relax and let them earn their checks.

Missed tackles and missed assignments against a team like GT SPELLS DISASTER... This is something that has to be addressed and fixed moving forward, I'm not sure for the missed assignments IF it's the hand signals they used that aren't being properly used BUT IF that's the case they need to use different signals, and when it comes to miss tackles that's on the player's!! I saw in the FSu game a few miss tackles bc player's not wrapping up on tackles, against GT these are problems that has to be fixed..

Missed tackles and missed assignments against a team like GT SPELLS DISASTER... This is something that has to be addressed and fixed moving forward, I'm not sure for the missed assignments IF it's the hand signals they used that aren't being properly used BUT IF that's the case they need to use different signals, and when it comes to miss tackles that's on the player's!! I saw in the FSu game a few miss tackles bc player's not wrapping up on tackles, against GT these are problems that has to be fixed..

Wow somebody gets it.If we would have lost this whole board would be on meltdown.

Advertisement

Wow somebody gets it.If we would have lost this whole board would be on meltdown.

Well ****...I guess we all owe you two an enormous debt of gratitude. How would any of have ever known how important tackling is in football, especially against the likes of GT. Thankfully the two of you "get it".

We are not being dominated. Half of FSU yards came off simple not wrapping up. Then they also have a bunch of yards off couple bust in the secondary. It's maintaining it the whole game is the problem. That one by Redwine jumping out his gap was just ridiculous though. He had no reason to go inside there. Then McCloud throwing his shoulder in Akers was another glaring miss tackle. I'm slightly worried about GT but there is one thing option struggles against is fast DL. We have to punish the QB as he likes to keep the ball. But he can also throw. I wanna see Carter before Knowles. This guy seems lost and we need someone back there who is going to make some impact tackles

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

We are not being dominated. Half of FSU yards came off simple not wrapping up. Then they also have a bunch of yards off couple bust in the secondary. It's maintaining it the whole game is the problem. That one by Redwine jumping out his gap was just ridiculous though. He had no reason to go inside there. Then McCloud throwing his shoulder in Akers was another glaring miss tackle. I'm slightly worried about GT but there is one thing option struggles against is fast DL. We have to punish the QB as he likes to keep the ball. But he can also throw. I wanna see Carter before Knowles. This guy seems lost and we need someone back there who is going to make some impact tackles

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Good post .....

Advertisement
Back