Miss America 2015

Advertisement
12360166_1183571371685198_5330642009447020546_n.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
When SNF went to halftime, I flipped over to catch who won. I think it was planned too for the publicity. There was this face Colombia made were it looked like she was trying too hard to act surprised.

Planned, although I doubt the two contestants knew ahead of time. Without this controversy would anyone be talking about contest? The local LA ESPN radio hosts talked about for an entire segment, in the number 2 media market in the country. Free publicity. Even the woman who 'won, then lost' will make out in the long run.

Advertisement
Yep. Already got a photo shoot lined up for Penthouse and a spot in next seasons "Dancing with the Stars".
Is it my imagination or do all beautiful Columbiana's bear a striking resemblance to Sofia Vergara?

I'm betting on Steve Harvey being that inept as opposed to a conspiracy.

How is anybody supposed to know what it's supposed to look like when it's never happened before, at least in that magnitude?

It reminds me of genius prosecutors and detectives who deem anybody guilty if they don't fit a cookie cutter pattern in term of immediate reaction. Get a conviction at all costs. Let the truth fall where it may.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back