Misdirected Anger

TC@ne

3rd party advocate. Anti-mope & anti-slurper.
I was debating staying away from Eye in The Sky the next few days because I knew the doom and gloom that would be all over this place.

But regretfully I’ve been opening threads to see people’s thoughts and I see a lot of people bashing players.

There is definitely an argument to made the players weren’t prepared, they didn’t want it bad. I get it. I agree.

However, these guys are still putting their bodies on the line every week for this U and while some might commit a boneheaded penalty or fail to meet the fanbase’s expectations of them, none of that is the reason for last night. There is a difference between constructive criticism and player insults.

Your blame should be placed on the administrators and Manny. A strong HC makes sure his players are mentally prepared for last night. Furthermore, a strong administration doesn’t hire Manny as HC in the first place.

Advertisement
There's a lot of righteous anger. Even the slurpiest Canes fan is feeling their inner mope right now.

The trick is to try to keep it to discussions about the performance and not let it infest discussions about recruiting.

There's a lot of righteous anger. Even the slurpiest Canes fan is feeling their inner mope right now.

The trick is to try to keep it to discussions about the performance and not let it infest discussions about recruiting.
this is going to be a problem JD .... an assignment that requires a "trick" to
successfully accomplish is "mission impossible" for a lot of board monkeys.

hairbrush.gif

Advertisement
1 thing i absolutely don't understand, is scrolling through a Miami Hurricanes "fan" forum and seeing people posting other team's highlights against us.

Advertisement
Back