Official Mirabal is official

Advertisement
Mirabal to Miami isn't ground-breaking stuff. Everyone knew that this would happen.

Real ground-breaking news: name the OC and DC. No one has yet. There's been a ton of speculation, but no one has yet to provide a clear answer to who the OC and DC will be.
@Cryptical Envelopment you downvoted my comment. Do you know who the OC and DC are? Can you give a clear answer?

@Cryptical Envelopment you downvoted my comment. Do you know who the OC and DC are? Can you give a clear answer?

Yes my answer is everyone needs to stop whining about how long its taking, understand that everything that's happening is happening in the best way possible for the football program, and that Mario (and anyone else who really cares about the program) could give a flying fark about when each special little message board snowflake wants to know. And I gave your post a "boring" rating, not a downvote :).

CLEARLY he is holding off intentionally on announcing them in piecemeal, as some of the staff is all but officially confirmed, so let's let the man work as he knows what he's doing. If you need a theory to digest in order to quell your anxiety, it's quite possible that one or both of our coordinators are either coaching in the CFP Final or in the NFL. Or for some other reason we don't know about yet.

Nothing personal against you at all, you're one of a thousand, it's just getting old reading all the baseless criticisms and complaints of this process. If the name that seem solid are real, then every hire that we know about so far has been outstanding IMO. We're getting guys who would never have sniffed UM over the past couple of decades. Absolute dogs with big time resumes. Things are different now.

Yes my answer is everyone needs to stop whining about how long its taking, understand that everything that's happening is happening in the best way possible for the football program, and that Mario (and anyone else who really cares about the program) could give a flying fark about when each special little message board snowflake wants to know.

CLEARLY he is holding off intentionally on announcing them in piecemeal, as some of the staff is all but officially confirmed, so let's let the man work as he knows what he's doing. If you need a theory to digest to quell your anxiety, it's quite possible that one or both of our coordinators are either coaching in the CFP Final or in the NFL. Or for some other reason we don't know about yet.

Nothing personal against you at all, you're one of a thousand, it's just getting old reading all the baseless criticisms of this process. If the name that seem solid are real, then every hire that we know about so far has been outstanding IMO. We're getting guys who would need have sniffed UM over the past couple of decades. Absolute dogs with big time resumes. Things are different now.
Thanks for the response. I’m not being critical of how Mario goes about his business if announcing hires, I’m critical of ppl who have said the OC and DC have already been announced and hired. On another thread, a poster claims the answer to OC and DC have clearly been announced here on this site. And it hasn’t. That’s my issue. So downvoting me gives the impression that I’m wrong and a clear answer has been given.

Advertisement
Thanks for the response. I’m not being critical of how Mario goes about his business if announcing hires, I’m critical of ppl who have said the OC and DC have already been announced and hired. On another thread, a poster claims the answer to OC and DC have clearly been announced here on this site. And it hasn’t. That’s my issue. So downvoting me gives the impression that I’m wrong and a clear answer has been given.

Ok just to be clear, no one has said that either coordinator has been announced. There is belief that Mario is done building his staff, but that's not even confirmed. So we wait. Patiently. Because we have a top shelf HC now, and we need to let the man work.

If you want to get caught up, just read these 305 pages real quick before its deleted:

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/some-names-to-watch-before-it’s-deleted.174841

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ok just to be clear, no one has said that either coordinator has been announced. There is belief that Mario is done building his staff, but that's not even confirmed. So we wait. Patiently. Because we have a top shelf HC now, and we need to let the man work.

If you want to get caught up, just read these 305 pages real quick before its deleted:

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/some-names-to-watch-before-it’s-deleted.174841
Saw hints of several names for both positions but have seen no one say any of those names were definate. As for the timing I said several weeks ago probably be at least Jan 3rd before staff announced. Not concerned myself? I am confident staff as a whole will be a huge upgrade over previous staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s what I told her
Leah Remini Kingofqueens GIF by TV Land

Advertisement
Back