Mind Blown

Gables Cane

Sophomore
We are just a few weeks away from the early signing period and I can't believe we have just two freakin' commitments from Miami recruits!

I've followed recruiting since the early 1990's when all that was available was a subscription to Allen Wallace's nightly faxes from SuperPrep and an occasional radio interview between Jeff "DeFo" Deforrest and Max "Pull My" Emfinger.

To my knowledge, this has never happened before, ever.

Advertisement
We are just a few weeks away from the early signing period and I can't believe we have just two freakin' commitments from Miami recruits!

I've followed recruiting since the early 1990's when all that was available was a subscription to Allen Wallace's nightly faxes from SuperPrep and an occasional radio interview between Jeff "DeFo" Deforrest and Max "Pull My" Emfinger.

To my knowledge, this has never happened before, ever.
Randy Shannon when he got fired. That is the only time I remember this few commits.

F97C9870-ADBD-42B0-9F87-EAE50434AB46.gif

Advertisement
The bigger mind fuggg is that the defensive side is putting together a very nice class... with a very decent shot at a few star power late additions

Big difference from last year where they took a beat down!

Another repeat topic. Can we just pin the following topics to one post. I hate "Mork" , I hate the offense' I hate coach Searles, another lineman decommitted, Cane tears, Alabaga is paying recruits, $ec is at it again, Sfla recruits are soft and show no love to the Canes etc etc etc.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Another repeat topic. Can we just pin the following topics to one post. I hate "Mork" , I hate the offense' I hate coach Searles, another lineman recommitted, Cane tears, Alabaga is paying recruits, $ec is at it again, Sfla recruits are soft and show no love to the Canes etc etc etc.

No. This horse should be beat to death and back repeatedly.

Anyone who’s followed Canes recruiting for any significant time knows classes only look like this, two weeks before signing day, when it’s either the beginning or end of a coaching regime.

The fact that it’s happening to Richt, who’s being paid $4MM/year, in his 3rd year is a complete and utter embarrassment. Forget the season, this class alone should cost him his job.

FSU has 3 and Willie Taggart was hired strictly because he’s an “ace” recruiter.

It happens when you suck.

Thankfully today isn’t signing day. It’s not even the early signing day. Unblow your mind and relax, we’ll see where the chips fall when they fall.

Advertisement
What's even worse is that our AD James is praising Richt for him building a foundation for future success as if he is in denial what is going on in recruiting, etc. It's worse than a disgrace.

Mind blown? More like colon blown. ****** offense recruiting got me so shook I'm having to snort Imodium.

Advertisement
Back