Milk Carton

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Osborn is great, reliability-wise. I have no problem with him.

OTOH he could've taken a better angle on the fade and he lacks an extra gear when Perry throws it away from coverage. But in the grand scheme of things, he isn't a problem. Pope had the extra gear and still dropped it. I'll take Osborn atm.

Advertisement
Pickney played amazing so stop with the overexagerrating and learn to watch a football game, Shaq on the underhand was definitely mia
I felt like if nothing else, Manny's influence (whatever it was) seemed to be to put guys like Pinck and Garvin in more influential positions in the game. Did either have a huge stat sheet? No. Did they both improve and impact the game significantly? It was clear as day on film imo.

Pickney played amazing so stop with the overexagerrating and learn to watch a football game, Shaq on the underhand was definitely mia
Pickney had 2 solo tackles and dropped a sure int. If that’s your def of amazing I cant help you. Our lb Corp has been a disappointment this year. ESP in pass coverage

Advertisement
Pickney had 2 solo tackles and dropped a sure int. If that’s your def of amazing I cant help you. Our lb Corp has been a disappointment this year. ESP in pass coverage
INT wasn't a sure thing unless you're used to playing NCAA 14 with the Interceptions slider to 100. He made several impactful plays and redirected Perkins into Rousseau a few times, and the DT once.

Looks like I have to school you, who gives a **** if it was solo tackle or not, he did not miss one tackle all game, had 1 tacked for loss and sack, 2 PBU, and was good to great pressuring the qb when blitzing

Random KJ jab. Thought he was one of our better players last night myself.

Pinck made plays. Shaq not so much. One played summed it up for me... guy running wide trying to get around the edge (I think it was perkins) and shaq noticing where the sticks are, adjusts his angle a bit deeper but as they progress to the sideline, shaq doesnt get there, at all. Just looked slow as sh-t on that play and even with the deeper angle he didnt even get there in time to shove him out. Thats a problem from your Mike.

Advertisement
Back