Milk box missing ad

TexasCane90

Senior
Premium
LT56?!

Where were you?! A prime game to beat up on a terrible center in gaynor and you make as many plays as me?

Wes?!

Why haven’t you taken all of flaggs snaps?! Seriously wondering where they hid you…

Kelly?!

We are desperate for a pass rusher with a pulse and you should be taking that next step… you seem a step slow everytime… Bain is popping more and I think he’s less twitchy

Brown brothers?!

Why have you forsaken us by not getting couch and Jaden davis(kick him back to nickel) out of the line up

Advertisement
LT56?!

Where were you?! A prime game to beat up on a terrible center in gaynor and you make as many plays as me?

Wes?!

Why haven’t you taken all of flaggs snaps?! Seriously wondering where they hid you…

Kelly?!

We are desperate for a pass rusher with a pulse and you should be taking that next step… you seem a step slow everytime… Bain is popping more and I think he’s less twitchy

Brown brothers?!

Why have you forsaken us by not getting couch and Jaden davis(kick him back to nickel) out of the line up
Kelly showed me the type of player he is when he stayed flat footed when UNC called the RB screen.

Feels like flagg is one of those guys just destined to play majority of the snaps until he finally graduates as a 7th yr senior and it feels like he's been here a decade. Kinda like Robert knowles
Yup… all the talk of getting Popo time was just bull**** I guess

I’d rather see freshmen learning and getting valuable game experience than seeing guys like Flagg, couch and Jaden Davis making the same mistakes over and over

Yup… all the talk of getting Popo time was just bull**** I guess

I’d rather see freshmen learning and getting valuable game experience than seeing guys like Flagg, couch and Jaden Davis making the same mistakes over and over
I thought Bissainthe was a sure thing to play a ton this yr...just more of the same **** year after year

Advertisement
It wouldn’t matter.

No matter what our product looks exactly how it looks tonight. Almost every game every year.

Huge disappointment.Will he even get 1 sack this season?
Probably not.. don’t think he got back in the game after that injury.

Dude stays in the tent and fails to make a difference when he’s out there.

Bain and Maugia with just a bunch of JAGs playing defense

Probably not.. don’t think he got back in the game after that injury.

Dude stays in the tent and fails to make a difference when he’s out there.

Bain and Maugia with just a bunch of JAGs playing defense
He did come back on the field after for some plays, Im not surprised you didnt notice though as his play has been pretty pedestrian

Advertisement
porter was missing because teams never throw to his side. Tez ate on Davis but in that boundary DP had him on clamps
DPJr has been lights out the last few weeks.

Not sure of its b/c the other OC says the first read is ALWAYS Couch and the 2nd read is Davis but he's putting whomever he's covering on Porter Island.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Use this as a way to evaluate DTs we recruit in the future

Lt has a very quick first step as a dt, he is not violent or technical with his hands, he rarely has a rush plan, he plays with terrible pad level, he has a **** motor.

^All of that showed on his hs film^

You all get fooled when he shots a gap and makes a splash play, but ignore the other plays of him getting pushed around.

LT56?!

Wes?!

Kelly?!

Brown brothers?!

Remember the UNC short OG , see no one is laughing at him now.

Why did we make fun of a 5-0 now 6-0 start OG because of his height .

Out of all we’ve failed to do we pick on a opponents player that has been consistently performing protecting Maye .

We are messed up our priorities have become petty and ignored but pointing fingers at a opponent’s players who WE LOSE TOO.

Please help me understand our mindset please!!

Advertisement
Back