Mike "The LOX" Locksley is joining the Gators corching staf

King Slayer

Junior
Purgatory
Sources tells FootballScoop, Mike Locksley has agreed to join the Florida staff after Alabama’s playoff run. Prior to serving this season as an analyst at Alabama, Locks spent the past four seasons at Maryland as offensive coordinator.

Advertisement
Locksley is a very strong recruiter in the MetroDC area.
I wonder if he tries to go after McFarland.

Horsetooth isn't going to last till 2018 there, Lox will be back on the job market again.

Advertisement
Sources tells FootballScoop, Mike Locksley has agreed to join the Florida staff after Alabama’s playoff run. Prior to serving this season as an analyst at Alabama, Locks spent the past four seasons at Maryland as offensive coordinator.

My guess is he's a little upset that Sark came in and was immediately given the OC job instead of him, so he decided to leave. He's definitely a **** of a recruiter.

Can recruit all the studs you want, but it doesn't mean **** when the collective coaching skill of your "offensive guru" HC and his staff is on par with a hardcore **** featuring 85 year olds

don't care. he's a DMV guy...we got the power move dude for south florida. relax.

Advertisement

My guess is he's a little upset that Sark came in and was immediately given the OC job instead of him, so he decided to leave. He's definitely a **** of a recruiter.

He wasn't going to stay at Alabama longer than a year anyway. He is making 45k as an offensive analyst

Advertisement

He wasn't going to stay at Alabama longer than a year anyway. He is making 45k as an offensive analyst

To the public (and IRS) he's making 45k, but like many of the players, he's making more.

Advertisement
If McElwain truly cared for his job, he'd be smarter to go after a real DC. Shannon ain't that guy. Expect the Defense to regress big time under his stewardship.

Advertisement
Back