mike sullivan for co oc ol coach

ddub31

Recruit
His resume is good got pro and college experience an alum won two titles started as a freshman under jimmy he was joaquin gonzales before joaquin was to **** with cristobal worked wit butch in cleveland

Advertisement
His resume is good got pro and college experience an alum won two titles started as a freshman under jimmy he was joaquin gonzales before joaquin was to **** with cristobal worked wit butch in cleveland

Remember him as an outstanding player..

Wasn't he Schiano's OC in Tampa for those 2 years?

I'd be down for him as OL coach or whatever he wants to be, considering Richt is calling plays. Just don't know if he'd be ok with that.

Sullivan is a great coach and goes to show you there are other guys with Miami ties and good pedigrees outside of Schiano, Cristobal, Chud, etc.

Advertisement
Just found out there are 2 Mike Sullivan's in the NFL. One with the Giants and the one we are talking about.

Simply my all time favorite Cane OL.

In college he was pretty tight with Chud. Wonder if that still is the case.

Mike Sullivan is an assistant offensive line coach for the Tennessee Titans. He has also coached for the Cleveland Browns and San Diego Chargers.

One of my favorite canes ever. Arguably the best Tackle after McKinnie

Advertisement
Why would you make him OC? I love Sullivan because he managed to be in the NFL as a player for 7 years and never play a snap.

Advertisement
Back