Mike Smith

Advertisement
redshirt freshman in his 2nd or 3rd semester...yup seems like a JAG

Fuggin "fans" of this program, either riddin nuts or throwing players under the bus smh

Pete said last year that there wasn't much buzz around him

Looks to be a JAG

The guy is coming off of a bad knee injury and I saw a pic of him recently, and he has really bulked up. I think it's a little premature to call him a JAG

Advertisement
People are still expecting Andre Johnson or Ed Reed to suit up for Miami not knowing both of those players redshirted lol.

Give the kids time. Don't just write the off the second they signed the LOI

Advertisement
Correct me if I'm wrong. But didn't he get hurt. I know it was before the season and he was probably healthy to play but that could've played a factor.

Was injured PLUS he is being asked to learn a new position. Will take time. Put him back on lawaway until next year. Then lets see what we got.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was always a project kind of kid. A kid who needs 3-4 years to develop. He needs to put on weight, get stronger and faster. That usually takes a few years for a DE. All you can hope for is that he keeps plugging away, working hard, and he'll be a contributor in another year or so.

I mean no ****, how about we get back to the days when a guy like Mike Smith comes in, redshirts and learns his craft, changes his body and then starts and stars as a JR and SR. How awful would that be?

Advertisement
Back