Mike Smith/ Charles Perry

I totally agree Mike Smith and Perry played exceptional today and they laid the lumber on GT

Smith while not the biggest has exceptional upper body strength for his size and is around a 400 bencher.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wish some of you would lay off these players. Can I recount the players who have been written off who are no stepping up. Let's start with Rosier, How about Langham. Sometimes it takes a while to learn things. And let's not forget Mcloud is a underclassman. We seen them so much we think they are SRs.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Maybe you ******** should stop giving up on dudes if they’re not studs after a season or two.

Except Knowles. Get that dude out my face. Off the field. Out of the rotation. I’d rather watch more physically gifted freshman make freshman mistakes.

Or in the case of jeff Thomas, fans giving up after 4 games.

McCloud has been a trainwreck so far this year but to his credit he played better in the second half. We are starting to build real depth fellas so stop worrying about why the coaches play who when.

I'm just proud of us for having a Chinese guy on the team.

Advertisement
I said it the last few weeks, Quarterman, Pinckney and McCloud have been playing awful this year. McCloud and Pinckney were playing behind the D Line against Ga Tech when they should have been two-three yards off the DEs and actually on the D Line against Ga Techs offense, and for some **** reason kept going inside on almost every single play. With Norton and McIntosh in the middle, the dive play was completely shutdown and they should have been playing the outside pitch. It's just like they are dumb as **** and never adjust. I just don't **** get it. Diaz deserves the blame for all of this. It's **** frustrating watching these guys. Perry and Smith played very hard and smart.

It's Diaz fault we held them to Under 300 yards and basically shut them down after the first quarter. Some of are fans need to have perspective. We are still a very young team and we've still strung 10 in a row. It's not going to be perfect all the time on the field, but finding a way to win is all that matters.

I wish some of you would lay off these players. Can I recount the players who have been written off who are no stepping up. Let's start with Rosier, How about Langham. Sometimes it takes a while to learn things. And let's not forget Mcloud is a underclassman. We seen them so much we think they are SRs.

I agree... then there is often times the following flock syndrome... where one person sets a tone and the flocks co- signs andfollows along... there are some here that are alot more savvy than the rest of us I am guilty of sitting through most of the game ****ed questioning A number of play calls like the onside kick... if it would have worked it would have been genius... they know better than I and some others on here. Charles Perry a few weeks ago should not have been on the team according to some ...He is the same kid doing the samething... the best he can ... he like the rest of the entire team will have ups and downs

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement

I agree... then there is often times the following flock syndrome... where one person sets a tone and the flocks co- signs andfollows along... there are some here that are alot more savvy than the rest of us I am guilty of sitting through most of the game ****ed questioning A number of play calls like the onside kick... if it would have worked it would have been genius... they know better than I and some others on here. Charles Perry a few weeks ago should not have been on the team according to some ...He is the same kid doing the samething... the best he can ... he like the rest of the entire team will have ups and downs

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
For sure. No you have company with that onside kick. I don't think it was worth it because the D started playing better in the second qtr and the score was 14-13. But I got over it and started yelling at the game in that mini monsoon. Gave myself a **** headache. Couldn't even go to the club. But I don't like how we think every player should be a star or they can't mistakes. They are not playing tackle dummies and I cringe everytime GT dove at their legs. Like vicous cuts. I'm quicker to jump on the coaches because I feel they either need to teach the players better or take them out of the firing line if they keep messing up. And if no other option, simplify everything.

Advertisement
Back