Mike Shula not interested in the U's coaching job...Whew!!!!

Advertisement
Because the Bots are still aiming low, they need to tighten up their shot group and hire Butch Davis. They need to have a slight trigger squeeze, aim center mass with proper sight alignment, control breathing and shot. This doesn’t take a rocket scientist to please the fans the real question do they actually care???

Advertisement
This is like high school recruiting - some guys have "commitable offers", some don't...

Sad thing is if enough turds like Stoola claim to not have interest in a job they'd never be offered it can put a stench on the job. UM should make sure to get the message out that Stoola was never offered the job.

Advertisement
So some Cane walked into daddy's steak house "I wonder if Don's son would be interesting in moving back to Miami?" Another guy says, "Nay, he is happy in SC." Salter pick his head up off the bar and says "Huh? What? Mike go offered the Hurricane job? Dang I better hurry up and write something."

Sad thing is if enough turds like Stoola claim to not have interest in a job they'd never be offered it can put a stench on the job. UM should make sure to get the message out that Stoola was never offered the job.

I myself have no interest is bedding Kate Upton at this moment, because I am drinking my coffee.

Advertisement
Because the Bots are still aiming low, they need to tighten up their shot group and hire Butch Davis. They need to have a slight trigger squeeze, aim center mass with proper sight alignment, control breathing and shot. This doesn’t take a rocket scientist to please the fans the real question do they actually care???

Heck, they don't need to go though all that. Just step out in the parking lot where Butch has pitched his tent. A double tap behind the ear is fine.

thank-you-jesus.jpg

shula.jpg

Advertisement
Sad thing is if enough turds like Stoola claim to not have interest in a job they'd never be offered it can put a stench on the job. NO! UM should make sure to get the message out that THAT'S NOT IT! Stoola was never offered the job.

This is strategic dissemination in a controlled environment to a specific outlet to reach the intended target to whom an actual message is geared to.

Sounds like the first round is a very informal conversation to see who is interested. I have read confirmations on Butch, Schiano, Cristobal, and now Shula. I expect the rumor mill will really start to heating up next week. Pretty quiet right now, all things considered.

I guess this is a good opportunity to publicly state I have no interest in ******* Rihanna and fingering Margot Robbie.

This ******* guy.

Heck, they don't need to go though all that. Just step out in the parking lot where Butch has pitched his tent. A double tap behind the ear is fine.

They couldnt possibily mess this up could they?

Advertisement
Back