Mike Rumph

JZCane

Sophomore
Think I prefer this over 'Dale' James Coley

Mike Rumph ‏@CoachRumph16 5m5 minutes ago
Here I come, and I'm not taking no for an answer! 🙌🏽 All Day!!

Advertisement
I love his "I'm not taking no for an answer" schtick. That's the second or third time I've heard him say that.

Go get em, Mike Rumph! Don't go in there with that weak *** UM fan deference to the SEC. Sell UM like you're selling the best program in the country.

I love his "I'm not taking no for an answer" schtick. That's the second or third time I've heard him say that.

Go get em, Mike Rumph! Don't go in there with that weak *** UM fan deference to the SEC. Sell UM like you're selling the best program in the country.

Yeah it's not a bad motto to have haha #Bagman

Advertisement
I'm seeing recruiting sites light up with recruiting news on The U. Won't know how good a recruiter Rumph is, but he has the confidence and I think it'll pay off on NSD. Will withhold serious judgement till NSD 2017. I do expect this class to be seriously upgraded with his and other coaches efforts.

Remember he talked **** about how golden and co pursued his kids at American heritage. He learned what not to do from golden and them just by that. He knows he has to recruit like an sec school. I think he will flourish in this role

Remember he talked **** about how golden and co pursued his kids at American heritage. He learned what not to do from golden and them just by that. He knows he has to recruit like an sec school. I think he will flourish in this role
I would prefer he recruit like he was recruited...Worked out pretty well in my opinion.

Advertisement
Interested to see how he and Banda turn out as recruiters.

If he can't get any of his guys from American Heritage to commit to Miami in the next 3 years, I won't be surprised if Mark Richt moves on.

This sounds like your typical Jameis Winston Saturday night

92f5c0cb-d389-498d-8951-bfef9fa6e7ea.jpg

Fck the SEC. Recruit like UM.

Good thing about Rumph is he has plenty of recruiting experience and success at Heritage.

Advertisement

Good thing about Rumph is he has plenty of recruiting experience and success at Heritage.

Wasn't necessarily trying to say that just in the interview he had when he made those comments last year that's what he stated

Advertisement

Go get em, Mike Rumph! Don't go in there with that weak *** UM fan deference to the SEC. Sell UM because you're selling the best program in the country.

FIFY

Posts like that are how I know posters like broke have only been following CFB for the last few years.

Dudes talking about being like the SEC, failing to realize that Miami is the one who set the standard for what the SEC has been doing.

Posts like that are how I know posters like broke have only been following CFB for the last few years.

Dudes talking about being like the SEC, failing to realize that Miami is the one who set the standard for what the SEC has been doing.
Just repeating what he had specifically said in interview of how he thought Miami wasn't recruiting his kids at American heritage like the sec schools do.... There is no reason for you to come at me for that....

Advertisement
Back