Mike rumph

brock

All-American
Salute to him... we haven't had this much development in our cornerback postion group in years. Based on the cb play last year and now molding malek young into a capable starter, he has been really good for Miami so far. Will be adding more talent when Delaney, dean and bandy get here to work with. Excited for Miami's defense

Advertisement
Agreed our best secondary coaches were Stoops and Pagano. That was the last time we had really good safety and cornerback play!

I never understood all the hate for Rumph. Last year it was clear to me that he was making an impact with his coaching. Most fans on this board get too emotional about recruiting and I get that part too. But overall I think the homie is putting in work and may become one of the best in the business.

Considering what he was able to do with Colbert in one year, I am pretty stoked about what he is going to do with Delaney this year. With Delaney's natural abilities along with Rumph being a technician, dude has 1st team All ACC written all over him.

very encouraged by malek standing out this spring. just picking up where he left off last season which is a great sign for the secondary

Advertisement
Mike Rumph is a beast... same clowns that were hating on him and wanting him to be fired before his 1st season was over are the same clowns that loved Paul Williams garbage ***. lol same usual trolls always end up looking stupid in the end but they cant help it though.

Considering what he was able to do with Colbert in one year, I am pretty stoked about what he is going to do with Delaney this year. With Delaney's natural abilities along with Rumph being a technician, dude has 1st team All ACC written all over him.

Unfortunately for Delaney he plays for Miami, that's never going to happen.

I never thought he was bad at all. I thought the players were unconvinced of him since it was his first year coaching college kids. But the 2018 kids see what he's done so he will be a better recruiter!

Unfortunately for Delaney he plays for Miami, that's never going to happen.
If he gets a lot of interceptions it could happen. Corn didn't get much attention because he locked guys down but didn't have a lot of big plays. delaney will have plenty of interception because he's a ball hawk. But we will see if he can lock down the best receiver on the other team like corn did.

Advertisement
Rumph will be the best DB coach we have had since Stoops coached him in 99 and 2000.

Rumph still needs to land a recruit. Bandy would have came regardless and as far as dean and dee , colbert was a big help. Mike Rumph needs to get back to being the Kid from Delray beach florida and bring that swag back with him and go Recruit and LAND Dogs .. stop playing the nice guy and support them when they go elsewhere. " we dont care about nobody but this U" ..... Must land surtain or campbell after being there coach in HS.

Turn the heat up on DB's. seems like there a bunch of kids that look up to him and call him father figures but he cant get them to commit to him or the program.

Salute to him... we haven't had this much development in our cornerback postion group in years. Based on the cb play last year and now molding malek young into a capable starter, he has been really good for Miami so far. Will be adding more talent when Delaney, dean and bandy get here to work with. Excited for Miami's defense

I can agree with you here.

It's been a LONG time.

Advertisement
I remember when I was banging the table about how good Rumph was as a coach when we first hired him and guys were blowing me off because he didn't have "college experience".

Advertisement
Rumph still needs to land a recruit. Bandy would have came regardless and as far as dean and dee , colbert was a big help. Mike Rumph needs to get back to being the Kid from Delray beach florida and bring that swag back with him and go Recruit and LAND Dogs .. stop playing the nice guy and support them when they go elsewhere. " we dont care about nobody but this U" ..... Must land surtain or campbell after being there coach in HS.

Turn the heat up on DB's. seems like there a bunch of kids that look up to him and call him father figures but he cant get them to commit to him or the program.

Look at this idiot...

But but wait...he can't recruit
FOH homos

Advertisement
Back