Mike Rumph era is over!

unc is losing a lot if skill talent and will lose their qb after next season
They are losing a lot but we saw them stick with A and M for most of that game without most of the guys they’re losing.They’ve more or less recruited as well as we have in the 20 and 21 classes. QB they bringing in highly rated and Mac has shown through his whole career he knows how to pick and develop QBs.
I personally think a good UNC is good for us we need ACC to get better to elevate our program. At the same time we need to prove that we can continue to improve as well.

Advertisement
Yes if they are going to produce all conference and AA level play half the time they were here and be atop the recruiters in the conference..Yes. Weve done worse with vet coaches who held a on field position prior. Like I said in a previous post the agendas on here are clear. A lot were never for Banda. But he produced. When he did they tried to give credit to Rumph. Now it’s Banda who sabotaged Rumph...**** is weird
Idk about all that Banda was solid and a **** near elite recruiter I did not want him gone, but to pretend any body on our D staff deserved a promotion just isn't true bro. Maybe I have biased because I was never pleased with the Diaz hire

Yes if they are going to produce all conference and AA level play half the time they were here and be atop the recruiters in the conference..Yes. Weve done worse with vet coaches who held a on field position prior. Like I said in a previous post the agendas on here are clear. A lot were never for Banda. But he produced. When he did they tried to give credit to Rumph. Now it’s Banda who sabotaged Rumph...**** is weird
Agree to disagree. I like how you hedged it by saying yes if though. I can guarantee that 95 percent of posters on here along with most elite programs would disagree with you though.

Idk about all that Banda was solid and a **** near elite recruiter I did not want him gone, but to pretend any body on our D staff deserved a promotion just isn't true bro. Maybe I have biased because I was never pleased with the Diaz hire
If his body of work at Miami doesn’t deserve a look at Utah state then it’s safe to say a whole lot of guys don’t deserve a shot

Advertisement
1609888683925.gif
1609888588175.gif

LOL, how is playing Knowles & starting Carter "solid"?

Did you not see the UNC RB leave tire tracks on Carter twice?
So Banda wasn’t a good coach while here? Based on recruiting and his safety rooms play while at Miami? Your judging him off 2 players..

Advertisement
So Banda wasn’t a good coach while here? Based on recruiting and his safety rooms play while at Miami? Your judging him off 2 players..
Let's use 2 players he hand picked. Gurvan Hall, and Amari. How have they panned out? His first 2 years the safety play was pretty good. Just like the Rumph and the cornerback play the first 2 years.

Advertisement
ah well bc some random on the Internet said it, it must be true. sorry, gonna need to see some actual evidence of it. youre a good poster but the theories that get sprouted on here by people are ridiculous.

CIO is not "some random on the internet".

And what "actual evidence" of a fight would satisfy you?

He did his best. Not saying he's even remotely an average recruiter but his DC and HC Mandy Diaz severely limited him. Asante was an example of who he wanted to go after but he didn't fit the shlt scheme. I'll always remember him for whiffing on 5 stars he's known since they were young and considers him a father figure. But then again, it's tough getting corners to want to play in this shlt scheme.

Panda also goes to him for corching the safeties even though he's below average at it too. Let's just say we aren't doing our DBs any favors.

Last edited:
Let's use 2 players he hand picked. Gurvan Hall, and Amari. How have they panned out? His first 2 years the safety play was pretty good. Just like the Rumph and the cornerback play the first 2 years.
I’d say Carter has played to his recruiting ranking. Hall came on strong in 19 but I think was dealing with some issues this szn. Hall did not take the step I expected. I think he did a very good job with Red who was not a safety when Banda got here. **** I even thought knowels was solid his last year at Miami. Quan was great Imo. Carter and Jenkins both had their best years as canes. Bubba had a very solid szn overall
On the trail he brought in the elite level recruits the last 2 cycles. The safety room has been the least of our worries.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back