Mike Rumph era is over!

Advertisement
Nah he got hired cause he does build relationships on the trail. Recruiters get hired unless your some elite x and o dude. It was obvious everyone that has a clue that banda would be the one to get a job somewhere. I think this was brought up during the season
We recruited safeties very well. Keontra smith and Romeo Finley were safety recruits too. Harrell was a 4 star and we signed the top safety in america last two years and kam kitchens is a beast. Even balom can play. He did his job

Advertisement
Are you new here? It's been brought up all season. Below are just a few quotes.

Maybe you ought to start exercising some gray cells and look beneath the surface and start connecting the dots.
You using CIS as gospel as to what goes on is worrisome man..but as I said every system in today’s football requires CBS to be physical, know how to shed, stack and attack..EVERY SINGLE ONE. If you aren’t willing to come up and hit in today’s game your a liability. There aren’t many teams running 22 personnel that allows a Cover corner to just sit on a island..but back to what u said/implied that all the CBS are taught to do is tackle is absolutely nonsensical. Now if you had said this system emphasizes its CBS to be willing to hit you’d have a point...but the point still remains to play CB in today’s game u better be willing to hit..

Manny Diaz Fans:

God so love the World he gave his only begotten son Manny Diaz to be the Miami Hurricanes HC Coach.

Me:

Can we atleast beat all the Basketball Schools in our conference?

God: No...

Me:

Attachments

• 55498123_10156463928633772_2981580255526912000_n.jpg
    55498123_10156463928633772_2981580255526912000_n.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
We recruited safeties very well. Keontra smith and Romeo Finley were safety recruits too. Harrell was a 4 star and we signed the top safety in america last two years and kam kitchens is a beast. Even balom can play. He did his job
Facts I agree....he's a big loads we going to feel it if we don't put monster recruiters there

Nah he got hired cause he does build relationships on the trail. Recruiters get hired unless your some elite x and o dude. It was obvious everyone that has a clue that banda would be the one to get a job somewhere. I think this was brought up during the season
I understand all of that. I'm asking based on the fact he had never had an on the field position before coaching here, plus they way our safety and have played the the 5 years he's been here, coupled with how we have looked on D with him as the "Co-DC" he deserves a DC job to you? I loved the way he came and coached our players, and he is a good recruiter, but his rise up the coaching ranks reeks of someone who is plugged in. How do you think Manny continued to get jobs a DC? Because to me he was never elite

This is a 10 win team in 2021. Games one is irrelevant.
U really think we cleaning the scheddy? Like 100% confident? Without a doubt? We haven't done that in ages so prove it.....I'm done with off season hype. I'm hype about the talent but not the leadership.

Let me edit this.....some of the talent

Advertisement
While this statement is correct nycane, Banda missed on his top targets too his first 3 years. You had people complaining about him not landing the #1s on his big board until he landed Tae last year. This year he really cleaned house right on the edge on be an elite recruiter

Advertisement
Rats deserve to get their *** beat. Rumph ain’t that dude to **** with.

U really think we cleaning the scheddy? Like 100% confident? Without a doubt? We haven't done that in ages so prove it.....I'm done with off season hype. I'm hype about the talent but not the leadership.

Let me edit this.....some of the talent

We will probably play 12 games next year. Bama plus our regular schedule.

Our offense will be far better next season with a full spring and fall practice schedule. Defense isn’t as good as 48-0 versus duke or as bad as 62-26 against UNC.

Yes I see us winning 10 games

I mean nobody is expecting miami to beat bama
True but I'm not trying to see 50-10. I refuse in year three (not even) his what 6th season here? Your team in year three for a championship caliber program you should be striding and have your roster built for a real impact. We all know the misses will cost us....this is our first real class and he's in year three as HC. Ofc bama annihilates us but I'm expecting not just that slip up......I don't know who but it's put up or shut up. If I had to bet my life on it with a gun to my head I say we lose some games cause of Diaz.....he has done it for two seasons already.

Advertisement
Back