Mike Rumph era is over!

So who are we going to believe on the Banda/Rumph recruiting/coaching fiasco? Cribby who has been right on 90% of his info and is consistent? Or caneinorlando who ends every post with trust me... and is batting about 50%? Im rolling with Cribby
Nah, man! @caneinorlando is right on a lot of things and this particular incident or fracas or whatever you want to call it, I believe him 100%.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There are a lot of ****ty people in the world, and I think Miami's fanbase has a disproportional amount of them. Mention Randy Shannon's name and here and the insults and name calling will start flying. I don't get it. The guy gave everything he had to the U. Yeah he wasn't a good HC, but he didn't hire himself. Why is it so hard to just say, "I don't care for his coaching but he's welcome to be around the program anytime?"

I think it is compounded by fans that go on messages boards (present company included) tending to be more invested in the teams than more casual fans.

Advertisement
Who would've thought a team only needed to run a counter for 2 RBs to have over 200yards on Miami Hurricanes.

****... ****... ****.. Its tough being a Cane these days.

A Basketball Ball School.

Replacing/swapping out Rumph ain't solving our issues as a defense. Rumph ain't the reason Diaz has 2 of the worst single game defensive run performances in CFB history. It starts at the top.

As far as the CB room, YES, it is not up to standard...So EVERYONE that has a hand in that room is at blame....but THIS is where the point has to be made. If Rumph is being told what he can and can't do as the CB manager, and Diaz replaces him with Coach -ABC-. How can we really expect improvement in the CB room if Diaz proceeds to now tell coach -ABC- what he can and can't do? The REASON why we are arguing so hard...is because people REFUSE to accept that Diaz/Banda dictated the capabilities of Rumph....Then the counter argument is that Rumph is new to coaching, so he needs to have direction from Manny who "has more experience in the college world". But then like I said earlier...what was the reason for Diaz trying hard to over rule the way that Duane Akina (again, 30 years of experience coaching DBs at the time) ran his DB room? And who's to say that whoever Diaz hires to replace Banda/Rumph will be ALLOWED to have a bigger voice in the way it is ran/recruited?
Diaz and Banda leading Rumph or anyone else is the blind leading the possibly blind.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes rumph for corners, banda safeties, baker for being a shîtty dc, and diaz for his shîtty scheme
What I find funny is this..our safety play since 2016 has been solid on field and on the trail..the only spot in that secondary that has question marks 3 straight szn is CB both on the field and on the trail..and now ppl making this about everything other the fact that spot has not been getting it done. We literally got someone talking about they was scrapping in the break room😂

Advertisement
Back