Mike Rumph era is over!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where are his apologist where he was corching them up talk early in his UM DB coaching career? We called that **** way early that he was trash and they fought us for years until they stfu this year
they're here blaming Banda who actually got a DC job elsewhere. all you need to know. Banda actually got a promotion meanwhile rumph is apparently fighting people bc he cant recruit. reminds me of the story that a coach pulled a gun on a player

Advertisement
they're here blaming Banda who actually got a DC job elsewhere. all you need to know. Banda actually got a promotion meanwhile rumph is apparently fighting people bc he cant recruit. reminds me of the story that a coach pulled a gun on a player
Rumph said set up the fade

Advertisement
I can't fault Rumph for taking the job here. Who wouldn't want to help rebuild the program that you were once apart of as a player that helped turn it around once before. The bad part was he wasn't ready for this type of stage professionally and hooked himself to the wrong train.

I hope he lands on his feet, earns his stripes and gets another chance at coaching at a big time program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back