MIKE "***N" LEACH

Gardner Minshew? Yeah, what a scrub. JC QB, lol. Can't believe he even won a P5 game. What's that joker even doing nowadays, bagging groceries?

Are you willing to give Manny 7 years to win 11 games, too? That was Leach's first ranked team as well. Willing to give Manny 7 years to have a ranked team? Leach also dropped a pair of games to FCS opponents during his first few years too. Can Manny lose to 2 FCS teams?
Easy there young whipper snapper. '' His season highlight was riddling Arizona for seven touchdown passes and 473 yards to break his own school record. Minshew finished the season with a school-record 4,776 yards and tied the WSU record with 38 TD passes. He was fifth in the Heisman Trophy balloting and when he led the Cougars over Iowa State in the Alamo Bowl, they tied the school record with 11 victories. '' Gotta give the Pirate his due.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/09/29/gardner-minshew-comeback-josh-lambo-broncos-jaguars

Advertisement
Easy there young whipper snapper. '' His season highlight was riddling Arizona for seven touchdown passes and 473 yards to break his own school record. Minshew finished the season with a school-record 4,776 yards and tied the WSU record with 38 TD passes. He was fifth in the Heisman Trophy balloting and when he led the Cougars over Iowa State in the Alamo Bowl, they tied the school record with 11 victories. '' Gotta give the Pirate his due.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/09/29/gardner-minshew-comeback-josh-lambo-broncos-jaguars

Yeah bro, it was a very, very obvious sarcastic joke. Gotta give Leach credit for poaching talent that Saban already found by saving him from being 3rd string. Well done, Leach. Make sure you have a starting QB going into year 7.

Yeah bro, it was a very, very obvious sarcastic joke. Gotta give Leach credit for poaching talent that Saban already found by saving him from being 3rd string. Well done, Leach. Make sure you have a starting QB going into year 7.
Don't take everything so serious honey.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm no Manny/Enos apologist, but those guys are in year 1 at their program, not year 8, and he's 0-3 in conference.
Then maybe we should be paying them year one salaries until they know what the **** they are doing.

Advertisement
Yes lets bring a 15+ years HC, pay him millions of dollars so he can resurrect the program..................oh wait we already ***ing tried that.

By the way Leach STILL HASNT WON A ***ING CONFERENCE/DIVISION TITLE......and thats still going to be the case after this year

Leach can score lots of points... But when it matters

OH and no he doesn't give 1 **** about defense.

... BTW my dumbass has had his garbage team in parlays twice this season and HE lost it for me... Only about 7-8 hundo, so needless to say I'll never bet on a Mike Leach team again.....unless I take the over

Lmao

Advertisement
This thread is living well. I still believe he would kill it at Miami.

Screenshot at Oct 12 16-48-18.png

He's 0-3 in conference since the original porst.

... BTW my dumbass has had his garbage team in parlays twice this season and HE lost it for me... Only about 7-8 hundo, so needless to say I'll never bet on a Mike Leach team again.....unless I take the over

Lmao

I had him against UCLA and as soon as I thought the game was covered, the ***n wheels fell off.. Been off ever since

Lmao

Haven't you figured out that wins and losses don't matter, it's only about how many points WE score.

Advertisement
Back