MIKE "***N" LEACH

Its funny how many people on this board let Leach live rent-free in their head.. lol
Nah it's all in fun. The U will never spend 8 million to get a top coach. And even then would they come is a big question. Leach was always a pipe dream, he hurts kids feeling by telling them they are fat and lazy. Imagine a fat a lazy kid now a days? LMAO

Advertisement
Nah it's all in fun. The U will never spend 8 million to get a top coach. And even then would they come is a big question. Leach was always a pipe dream, he hurts kids feeling by telling them they are fat and lazy. Imagine a fat a lazy kid now a days? LMAO
ive always liked watching Leach's teams. their games are always entertaining and i think Leach is interesting as a person and really funny sometimes. did you ever see the video where he gave the weather report on a local TV station ? it was really funny.

Pretty hard to recruit there it's in the middle of a cold as **** place in the middle of nowhere. I doubt Saban would win there.

"Cold as **** in the middle of nowhere", yeah Saban never did that kind of job at Michigan State. Good argument. Have you ever been to Salt Lake City by the way? How does Whittingham manage to turn a Mountain West team into a program that can recruit better than Leach?

ive always liked watching Leach's teams. their games are always entertaining and i think Leach is interesting as a person and really funny sometimes. did you ever see the video where he gave the weather report on a local TV station ? it was really funny.
No I haven't seen that. I'll have to google it. I agree with you Leach is a hoot. The funny thing is we'll never get to see what he could really do with good players.

Advertisement
"Cold as **** in the middle of nowhere", yeah Saban never did that kind of job at Michigan State. Good argument. Have you ever been to Salt Lake City by the way? How does Whittingham manage to turn a Mountain West team into a program that can recruit better than Leach?
I've been all around it probably 15 times but never directly in the city. Salt lake is a nicer area IMO, lots to do in that state and that area. I'd imagine it's possible that it's filled with LDS's that could come from all over the US but I'd be guessing. I'd definitely live in Salt lake if I had to pick between the two. Leach has never been know as a recruiter, some kids can't take the abuse.

I've been all around it probably 15 times but never directly in the city. Salt lake is a nicer area IMO, lots to do in that state and that area. I'd imagine it's possible that it's filled with LDS's that could come from all over the US but I'd be guessing. I'd definitely live in Salt lake if I had to pick between the two. Leach has never been know as a recruiter, some kids can't take the abuse.

The point is, there's probably not much difference between SLC and Pullman if you're not a 45 year old white male. There's lots to do in Philadelphia and not so much to do in Blacksburg, but that doesn't mean Temple should be out recruiting Virginia Tech. But you're right, Leach can't recruit because he's unlikeable. Imagine that type of personality in South Florida, we'd be trying to steal FIU's recruits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The point is, there's probably not much difference between SLC and Pullman if you're not a 45 year old white male. There's lots to do in Philadelphia and not so much to do in Blacksburg, but that doesn't mean Temple should be out recruiting Virginia Tech. But you're right, Leach can't recruit because he's unlikeable. Imagine that type of personality in South Florida, we'd be trying to steal FIU's recruits.
But he'd still win 9 or 10 games with the 2 star SF recruits with Miami's schedule. lol

I’ve never been a believer ‘he would kill with [fill in the blank] type athletes. Neither has anyone else in a hiring position.

He would be entertaining AF though. More so than Manny.

Advertisement
But he'd still win 9 or 10 games with the 2 star SF recruits with Miami's schedule. lol

PAC 12 and Big 12 are the only conferences he’d have some success in. He’s not beating Mendenhall and Cutcliffe when he can’t beat Petersen and Whittingham.

PAC 12 and Big 12 are the only conferences he’d have some success in. He’s not beating Mendenhall and Cutcliffe when he can’t beat Petersen and Whittingham.
He beat Whit last year with a Junior college QB. lol Also won 11 games, not bad, I'd take 11 games.

He beat Whit last year with a Junior college QB. lol Also won 11 games, not bad, I'd take 11 games.

Gardner Minshew? Yeah, what a scrub. JC QB, lol. Can't believe he even won a P5 game. What's that joker even doing nowadays, bagging groceries?

Are you willing to give Manny 7 years to win 11 games, too? That was Leach's first ranked team as well. Willing to give Manny 7 years to have a ranked team? Leach also dropped a pair of games to FCS opponents during his first few years too. Can Manny lose to 2 FCS teams?

Advertisement
Back