MIKE "***N" LEACH

Advertisement
Lo

How do I know? Look at his teams. That is how I know. The guy never lands even close to decent level of talent. Look at the number of NFL players he pumps out compared to the actual good coaches in WSU history like Mike Price.

I hate to break it to you, but the goal of a College team isn’t to ‘pump’ out NFL talent. It is to win at the college level. It is to scheme to your strengths.
Now does some NFL talent help you win? Yes absolutely. Lubbock and Pullman aren’t exactly hotbeds of recruiting.

Listen, I’m not saying Leach comes in here and kills it or anything like that. But I would like to see what he can do...... Honestly I wish we hired a young hungry good coach. We tried with Golden, they thought that was what he was. He busted. Maybe Manny is still the guy, I don’t know.

But your hatred for Leach is bordering on obsessive and your blinded by some bias if you can’t admit that he might come in here and have some success even long term success....

I hate to break it to you, but the goal of a College team isn’t to ‘pump’ out NFL talent. It is to win at the college level. It is to scheme to your strengths.
Now does some NFL talent help you win? Yes absolutely. Lubbock and Pullman aren’t exactly hotbeds of recruiting.

Listen, I’m not saying Leach comes in here and kills it or anything like that. But I would like to see what he can do...... Honestly I wish we hired a young hungry good coach. We tried with Golden, they thought that was what he was. He busted. Maybe Manny is still the guy, I don’t know.

But your hatred for Leach is bordering on obsessive and your blinded by some bias if you can’t admit that he might come in here and have some success even long term success....
I love me some ML, I'm sure he would do good here, but win a chip, no F'n way. You have to be able to play defense to beat the big boys, and he puts almost zero stock in defense

Yet he lost to 0-3 UCLA and Chip Kelly..........Also dont schedule eastern Washington or Portland State.

Think about your first sentence. Leach has never been at a place that wins. WHO THE ***S FAULT IS THAT I would bet the HC has something to do with that. 20 years of coaching and Richt has more Conference/Division titles than him..................

You should be an Auburn fan with that perspective
Here he would be fighting Bama, UGA, Clemson, Ohio St, UF, FSU, LSU, etc for the top end guys, though, so at best our talent level would be the same as it is now.

The offense would be deadly, though. Leach would have us ranked every year, some top 10 finishes, but he would bump up against his ceiling and not be able to get over the hump. Then he would probably blow a 30-something point lead like he did tonight, then give some weird, half-baked press conference about a bizarre species of sea cucumber or some nonsense, and it would enrage our boards until we start flying banners.

Yeah, so instead, let's have Coker, Shannon, Golden and Diaz fight Alabama, UGA, Clemson, Ohio St., etc. for recruits.

UM IS A SMALL PRIVATE SCHOOL WITH A SMALL BOOSTER NETWORK. If you even want to call it a booster network.

We do not have the luxury of attracting a coach like a Saban, Meyer, Sweeney, etc. who might "compete" in recruiting. We won't pay it.

We are trying unsuccessfully, starting with Shalala dumping Davis, to find the cheapest possible way to get it done with mantras like "he is one of ours" - Shannon / Richt - "He is a son of Miami" - Diaz - "Look what he did at Temple, he is ready" - Golden.

To say we should have stepped outside of the box after Richt (Leach or anyone else) might be the most obvious point of all time.

Advertisement
Recruit top talent to WSU? TT?

Really? TT he got some decent skill players, but he was fighting OU, Texas, aTm, TCU, OK ST., LSU, etc. for the top end guys.

Washington State speaks for itself, unless you have never been. It's VERY hard to draw top recruits there.

Again, who knows it any of it would have worked, but he would have had BY FAR had his best recruiting buffet at Miami...and not even close.

We might be fun to watch, but we wouldn't get to where we want to get to. If he was that good, some other program with a competent A.D. would have given him a chance.

You should be an Auburn fan with that perspective

Yeah, so instead, let's have Coker, Shannon, Golden and Diaz fight Alabama, UGA, Clemson, Ohio St., etc. for recruits.

UM IS A SMALL PRIVATE SCHOOL WITH A SMALL BOOSTER NETWORK. If you even want to call it a booster network.

We do not have the luxury of attracting a coach like a Saban, Meyer, Sweeney, etc. who might "compete" in recruiting. We won't pay it.

We are trying unsuccessfully, starting with Shalala dumping Davis, to find the cheapest possible way to get it done with mantras like "he is one of ours" - Shannon / Richt - "He is a son of Miami" - Diaz - "Look what he did at Temple, he is ready" - Golden.

To say we should have stepped outside of the box after Richt (Leach or anyone else) might be the most obvious point of all time.
Didn’t Leach give a terrible interview in 2006 for the Miami job? That’s what I read long ago.

Advertisement
Yet he lost to 0-3 UCLA and Chip Kelly..........Also dont schedule eastern Washington or Portland State.

Think about your first sentence. Leach has never been at a place that wins. WHO THE ***S FAULT IS THAT I would bet the HC has something to do with that. 20 years of coaching and Richt has more Conference/Division titles than him..................

It’s impossible to win at some places. JJ didn’t win at Ok St. but won here.

Recruit top talent to WSU? TT?

Really? TT he got some decent skill players, but he was fighting OU, Texas, aTm, TCU, OK ST., LSU, etc. for the top end guys.

Washington State speaks for itself, unless you have never been. It's VERY hard to draw top recruits there.

Again, who knows it any of it would have worked, but he would have had BY FAR had his best recruiting buffet at Miami...and not even close.

And still would probably not win the Coarstal.....There are far worse places to go to school than TT,WSU and those teams dont have trouble getting recruits.......there is more than that excuse to why he cant get talent

Leach knows more about how to scheme an offense --- how to complete passes, gain yards, and score points than you ever will, and makes more money in ONE year than you probably will in your entire life ..... Your turn.

LOL....and you dont know shlt either.....but I do know that LEach still has never won jack shlt in 20 years of coaching.......And I make more than enough money. But good come back thanks for proving i am right

It’s impossible to win at some places. JJ didn’t win at Ok St. but won here.

DID you just compare Leach to JJ????????? GET THE *** OUT OF HERE let me know when Leach wins a conference/division.......Why are people wanting to bring a coach that has never really won jack shlt..........we already tried that with Richt

Advertisement
Manny’s recruiting is top shelf, of course. Where’s the history of that? What good recruit would want to come here playing for this cluster****?

Its better than Loser Leaches. They both suck I am one of the biggest Manny "haters" on this board. No one wants to play for Leach either. The guy acts like a **** pedo. The guy probably sucks at recruiting because he isn't allowed within a 1000 feet of high schools.

Hate to break it to you, but Price won more than Leach has ever won, and it was at WSU.

My point completely went over your head.

People are over here saying "Leach can't recruit because he is at WSU, no one can recruit there". I am point out that Price recruited at a high level. So use your head for a minute and tell me what that means? It means that excuse is ********* and people can recruit at WSU, Leach just sucks at it.

I have no bias towards Leach. I just don't want a guy that can't recruit to come to our school. That is it. I didn't want Manny for the same reason and he can at least recruit better than Leach. People here don't realize how important recruiting is. Leach can come here and win the Coastal all he wants, but it won't benefit the team nearly as much if he leaves us with less talent than he brought in (which is exactly what would happen).

Advertisement
PAC-12 will end up a ****tier conference than the ACC in the end--but only because they don't have a team named Clemson.

You know, we should honestly hire Leach and Butch so we can make fun of the posters that said to do so.

Eehh.gif

Didn’t Leach give a terrible interview in 2006 for the Miami job? That’s what I read long ago.

Shalala did the ******* interview...do the math.

Hilarious some of the responses. Leach is not the answer if we could all pay for our wish lists of our favorite coaches.

Guess who the **** won't pay for that list? Oh yeah, the people that actually matter and control the purse strings.

Some of you wouldn't take Leach or anyone else because your holding out for Urban Meyer or ******* Bill Bellicec. I hope your right soon.

Advertisement
Back