MIKE "***N" LEACH

OP taking

Take L.gif

Advertisement
Leach, while entertaining, is not the long term answer. Not that Manny is either, early returns are he isn’t.

The long term solution is not the HC, but the AD. Blake needs to go, and the BOT find someone with the vision to MMGA.
This is true. It certainly needs to start w Blake James being fired.

Leach ain't the answer

I can't wait to hear what is the answer.

If we won't spend top end coaching money for the best, you take risks. Leach was a risk...but what was the big ******* gamble for us? A guy that Bucks the system and doesn't give a ****? That was Leach....and hire a bad *** DC.

Nope, instead we go cheap on head coach and bring in up and comer possibilities at coordinator. Sadly, that is what goes on at perennial losers...just a fact.

We either buy into the game, or we just fold every year with the hope of the stars aligning once a decade...pretty soon, we will be talking about 20 years without the **** stars aligning.

Advertisement
I can't wait to hear what is the answer.

If we won't spend top end coaching money for the best, you take risks. Leach was a risk...but what was the big ******* gamble for us? A guy that Bucks the system and doesn't give a ****? That was Leach....and hire a bad *** DC.

Nope, instead we go cheap on head coach and bring in up and comer possibilities at coordinator. Sadly, that is what goes on at perennial losers...just a fact.

We either buy into the game, or we just fold every year with the hope of the stars aligning once a decade...pretty soon, we will be talking about 20 years without the **** stars aligning.
1st...i agree dIAZ was a bad hire...but bring in a guy that has coached for 20 years and never really won anything at all..........Didnt we already try that with Richt. dIAZ was a bad hire and then he went a made a bad hire in Enos and his 1999 offense. We need a spread offense just like what Oklahoma runs. I dont want 30 play action pass with a ***** Oline and a QB that barely reads defense better than mayweather does a Dr Suess book

Advertisement
1st...i agree dIAZ was a bad hire...but bring in a guy that has coached for 20 years and never really won anything at all..........Didnt we already try that with Richt. dIAZ was a bad hire and then he went a made a bad hire in Enos and his 1999 offense. We need a spread offense just like what Oklahoma runs. I dont want 30 play action pass with a ***** Oline and a QB that barely reads defense better than mayweather does a Dr Suess book
Diaz was a lazy hire, to fill some other requirements other than football. He should have stayed at Temple and learned the ropes.

You are basing his results on HEAD coaching gigs where he never had the offensive talent pool he would have had here.

Granted, he would required a seriously good DC that could operate independently, but he could have hung some points here big.

Again, not my first or even fifth choice at the time, but UM wouldn't pay for any of them...so you get creative.

Advertisement
You are basing his results on HEAD coaching gigs where he never had the offensive talent pool he would have had here.

Granted, he would required a seriously good DC that could operate independently, but he could have hung some points here big.

Again, not my first or even fifth choice at the time, but UM wouldn't pay for any of them...so you get creative.
If he is so great and all why cant he recruit top talent??????????? His Offense is always at the top yet he cant get talent..... Why is that? He has made all the DC hires and he has been through alot of them . There is a reason he has NEVER WON A DIVISION or CONFERENCE TITLE

You probably didnt realize Loser Leach has 20 years of being a Head Coach. By the way I dont support dIAZ either or his overrated D

Leach has never been at a place that wins. He’s always been at obscure places and put up points for days. If he was here with resources better than Tech and WSU he could win. He would never lose to UNC or Duke or UVA. By default with Florida athletes he would win

Advertisement
Leach has never been at a place that wins. He’s always been at obscure places and put up points for days. If he was here with resources better than Tech and WSU he could win. He would never lose to UNC or Duke or UVA. By default with Florida athletes he would win

Yet he lost to 0-3 UCLA and Chip Kelly..........Also dont schedule eastern Washington or Portland State.

Think about your first sentence. Leach has never been at a place that wins. WHO THE ***S FAULT IS THAT I would bet the HC has something to do with that. 20 years of coaching and Richt has more Conference/Division titles than him..................

He single handily changed the face of the big 12. It’s an offensive juggernaut of a conference because of Leach.

Advertisement
Back