MIKE "***N" LEACH

Advertisement
And whose fault is that? Leaches. The guy can't recruit. Do we say "ahh well shucks, lets just lose to Clemson every single year for the rest of eternity because they have the talent difference between UCLA and WSU. Its not Mannys fault, its impossibly to recruit at Miami".

Why do you say Leach can’t recruit, how do you know?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LMFAO, Leach would end up leaving us with less talent than FAU.
You talk out of your ***.

Washington st had zero talent when he showed up. Same for Texas Tech. And both were filled w NFL guys thanks to leach’s recruiting and development.

He’s never gonna out-recruit the SEC, but we got no chance at that any ways. So might as well try to our scheme people.

His offense fits our personnel in So fla.

If I were the AD I’d pony up for a big time DC to supplement Leach.

The buzz around the offense would help us lock down talent in so
fla. Sorry you can’t see the vision.

Back under center we go for a loss of 2 on the carry.

You talk out of your ***.

Washington st had zero talent when he showed up. Same for Texas Tech. And both were filled w NFL guys thanks to leacha recruiting development.

He’s never gonna out-recruit the SEC, but we got no chance at that any ways. So might as well try to our scheme people.

His offense fits our personnel in So fla.

If I were the AD I’d pony up for a big time DC to supplement Leach.

The buzz around the offense would help us lock down talent in so
fla. Sorry you can’t see the vision.

Back under center we go for a loss of 2 on the carry.

As I said a million times Leach is better than Paul Wuff. Massive accomplishment. Every team should be dying to hire him once he tells them "I was a better coach than Paul Wuff".

WSU was not "filled with NFL guys" lmao. The guy sends 1-2 guys to the NFL a year. Price was sending 3-5 a year.

Advertisement
Maybe so.. UCLA has better athletes... But I doubt it..

wrong.gif

You probably didnt realize Loser Leach has 20 years of being a Head Coach. By the way I dont support dIAZ either or his overrated D

This statement is way to complex for the leach lovers. They can't comprehend that someone could think both Diaz and Leach sucks. Thats why you won't get a response. The only answer is , BUT BUT BUT MANNY!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back