MIKE "***N" LEACH

Advertisement
Advertisement
OP is a Mush and Mushed Leach....

He **** sure did.. LMFAO

hHWGpf1.gif

Difference is that despite being 0-3, UCLA has far more talent than WSU, with the #1 DT QB and is a P5 team. Miami nearly lost to Central Michigan.

And why do they have more talent? Because Leach sucks at recruiting. If you want to be the excuse champs than Leach is your guy, "but they had more talent", "we would have won if we had more talent", "you can't recruit at Miami, its a barren desert of talent, you can't blame Leach for that".

Advertisement
And why do they have more talent? Because Leach sucks at recruiting. If you want to be the excuse champs than Leach is your guy, "but they had more talent", "we would have won if we had more talent", "you can't recruit at Miami, its a barren desert of talent, you can't blame Leach for that".

He does more with less.. What could go wrong, did in the 2nd half. That was nuts. Plus I jinxed them tonight

Advertisement
He does more with less.. What could go wrong, did in the 2nd half. That was nuts. Plus I jinxed them tonight

He does more with less because he has to because he can't recruit. If you want to be able to say "well he does more with less" than more power to you. I don't like constellation prizes and participation trophies. I want our guys to win. Not lose, but have great excuses.

He **** sure did.. LMFAO

View attachment 97609
I gave you 7 winners and I'm ashamed to say 1 losing wager today but no, you don't listen. You can lead baby blue to water but you can't make him drink......then again maybe I should thank my lucky stars you and your mush powers stayed away from my bets .

Advertisement
The talent difference between UCLA and WSU is about the same talent difference between Clemson and Miami. UCLA got off to a bad start but they are, by far, the more talented team.

Who Miami (we) May or may not beat and certainly not score 63

This is the classic Leach defense, since there is no other way to defend the guy. "Well he is better than Manny Diaz" "Well he is better than Willie Taggart" "Well he is better than McElwain" "well he is better than Pruitt". Being better than some of the worst CFB coaches in the history of the game is not some sort of accomplishment.

The talent difference between UCLA and WSU is about the same talent difference between Clemson and Miami. UCLA got off to a bad start but they are, by far, the more talented team.

And whose fault is that? Leaches. The guy can't recruit. Do we say "ahh well shucks, lets just lose to Clemson every single year for the rest of eternity because they have the talent difference between UCLA and WSU. Its not Mannys fault, its impossibly to recruit at Miami".

This is the classic Leach defense, since there is no other way to defend the guy. "Well he is better than Manny Diaz" "Well he is better than Willie Taggart" "Well he is better than McElwain" "well he is better than Pruitt". Being better than some of the worst CFB coaches in the history of the game is not some sort of accomplishment.
Did JB settle for Matt Doherty ? **** no, he did whatever needed to be done until he got Roy Williams.

Advertisement
Back