MIKE "***N" LEACH

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They where 2-10 because they had an even schittier head coach.

It's amazing how these fans blow Leach, a guy that has MULTIPLE losses to FCS programs as a head coach. Did I mention that Leach has NEVER been a HC outside of the Power 5? In other words, he has lost to FCS programs as a POWER FIVE HEAD COACH. UCLA is one of the worst teams in the country. I mean, they are worse than a ton of mid majors. Leach may very well lose to that. AT HOME. What's scary is that he has managed to have one of these games **** near every year.

Like a Matt Campbell perhaps. Mark Stoops or Babers . Realistic = not Urban Liar (I'd love to hire him but no shot in ****)

Campbell is good, Bill Clark at UAB has a bit of Jimmy to him. He's a builder. I think there are 8-10 coaches out there, that Miami can afford, that would be a drastic upgrade over Diaz right now. That's not even including guys that can possibly come out of left field, assistants that may be at the NFL level that Miami could grab. I would prefer a college HC though, you can't afford to learn on the job here.

Advertisement
Campbell is good, Bill Clark at UAB has a bit of Jimmy to him. He's a builder. I think there are 8-10 coaches out there, that Miami can afford, that would be a drastic upgrade over Diaz right now. That's not even including guys that can possibly come out of left field, assistants that may be at the NFL level that Miami could grab. I would prefer a college HC though, you can't afford to learn on the job here.
I'm not that familiar with Clark but will look him up . If he has some Jimmy to him I'm already sold .

I'm not that familiar with Clark but will look him up . If he has some Jimmy to him I'm already sold .

Clark built UAB into a bowl team, they DISBANDED the program, he built it back up into a bowl team again. That's some tough as nails stuff. He's succeeding at a school in which they get zero support, the administration wants to see him fail. He's still finding ways to keep them above water.

Advertisement
How is that a bad call? Ball moving before he hits the ground, that's a textbook fumble. They blew the whistle way too early, but UCLA had that ball dead to rights.

Looked to me it was moving and he secured it and then lost it when he hit the ground. Is what it is.

Advertisement
Back