MIKE "***N" LEACH

Yes, but we have 20 years of proof the guy can't recruit for schit since hes such a weirdo. I wouldn't let my kid anywhere near the guy. He seems like a pedo. The guy would stick around for like 8 years winning the coastal here and there and then leaving us with a bunch of 3 stars.

At least, Maybe manny can leave us with some 4 stars before getting fired in 2 years.

We have 4 stars, how many does CMU have? It’s coaching...

Advertisement
We have 4 stars, how many does CMU have? It’s coaching...

You are missing the point. Neither Manny or Leach are winning an NC anytime soon. You need a team full of 4 and 5 stars to win a natty. Thats a fact. No team has even made the playoffs loaded with 3 stars. Its not happening.

My point is. If Manny can leave the next coach a bunch of 4 stars. We will be better off than Leach leaving us a bunch of 3 stars and some coastal championship trophys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hear ya and agree.

I want Miami to be an ACC/CFP contender every season. I want #TheOldMiami.

Me too. I even understand we need to do a slow rebuild. If we want to be back we need to recruit at a decent level. Much better than Manny is doing, and win the Coastal each year. Any decent coach could step in and win the coastal each year with this talent and land top 25 classes.

Then if he can do that for 3-4 years in a row we should be able to start grabbing some real elite guys and closing the gap in the ACCG with Clemson. Once we are losing by only a TD or 2 we can start telling kids, come be the class that beats Clemson and maybe we could pull enough guys to upset Clemson here and there.

They both suck. Leach is a pretty good Xs and Os guys but that only gets you so far in college. I don't want either of them anywhere near this program. Sadly we are stuck with the even schittier one.
You are the biggest dolt on this message board.

Guy turns 2-10 Washington St into a top 20 team each year (and 11 wins last year). And he sucks?

I hate our fan base. They think everyone other than Savanna/Dabo suck.

You ten the biggest dolt on this message board.

Go work on this over the weekend. Have your mommy help you with the difficult ones. Then come back and try to rewrite whatever the **** you are trying to say here.

6879717599a3040599e993664f4ce9ef--literacy-worksheets-preschool-literacy.jpg

Advertisement
Yes, but we have 20 years of proof the guy can't recruit for schit since hes such a weirdo. I wouldn't let my kid anywhere near the guy. He seems like a pedo. The guy would stick around for like 8 years winning the coastal here and there and then leaving us with a bunch of 3 stars.

At least, Maybe manny can leave us with some 4 stars before getting fired in 2 years.

The ‘pedo’ comment is uncalled for. But, it’s a free country.

Recruiting? How is he supposed to recruit a bus load of 4/5 stars to TTU and WSU? He is eccentric, and that is a turn off for many.

Haha you Leach clowns.

Was leading 49-17 and now its 49-46 with an entire 4Q to play.

That's against a UCLA team that can't walk and chew gum.
Ya, you’re right. He completely sucks ***. I’d hate to be a Washington St fan watching my team win 11 games last year and drop 55+ on teams each week.

And no way could he go to Miami and do better than he did at Washington St. No way.

After all, Dennis Erickson was a wash st coach and he didn’t win much at Miami. Jimmy Johnson never won his conference before Miami so clearly he should not have been hired.

Only Miami guys w no HCing experience can coach us.

Advertisement
Urban Meyer is not coming to Miami.

I like Matt Campbell, from Iowa State. Did well at Toldeo, and very well at Iowa State. Beat OU and TCU in 2017, when both were ranked Top 5. 2018 beat WVU when Dana was ranked #6. Young coach.

My problem with this type of hire is can he attract top assistants? Or just bring his staff from his previous gig?

Last edited:
I still think Leach is in line for a cabinet position. I thought he'd get that National Security gig but they went with that other guy.

Advertisement
Back