Mike & Mike Show

Jax Cane

Junior
Discussing the U this morning and the Golden termination. All agreed that they should bring back Butch...even Danny Kanell...a Seminole said he would love to see Butch brought back. They even mentioned making a play at Charlie Strong.

Advertisement
Butch is ready and so am I. Dude has been in the lab with a pen and a pad, he's ready to do work!

you can tell the people that want the U back in the mix, and those that want us to stay in the abyss by the candidates they mention

Advertisement
All the people that called and pushed for Art need to go HAM and get Butch hired.

Paul finebaum said on espn about a month ago that when the miami job comes open charlie strong would have interest.

Another reporter a few weeks ago said strong would be interested in miami.

But **** all of that butch would be the only guy to bring the resume and buzz back to this program.

just watched it. i got chills actually hearing the words butch davis. i pray to god the BOT doesnt **** this up. give us what we want for once.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not 100% sure who I want if Butch really is off the table, but I certainly know who I DONT want:

Cristobal
Strong

Advertisement
I am all for Butch. Let alone the simple fact that he is available now... Heck give him the reins and watch him close out the recruiting class in STYLE!

Advertisement
Back