Mike Lynch for OC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dino Babers would actually be a good HC target.

Would not complain. I’d like to hear his ideas on defense, though. Babers is an offensive HC but seems to actually believe in defense. They don’t have a great one, but Babers doesn’t seem to think he can win every game 56-52.

Advertisement
I remember when Golden here you guys were crying about the spread offense and how you guys want a fullback and "pro" formations because thats what will sell kids to the U.

Pathetic fanbase who just crys about coaches because these SFL kids ain't cutting it.

Advertisement
I campaigned for Dino Babers & was laughed at. He would murder it here. Babers/Diaz O/D combo would be ******* deadly.

I am not sure anyone can at this point....

Something about water at Hecht.... ...seems to chemically castrate them coaches
....and make the dumb and stubborn....

I remember when Golden here you guys were crying about the spread offense and how you guys want a fullback and "pro" formations because thats what will sell kids to the U.

Pathetic fanbase who just crys about coaches because these SFL kids ain't cutting it.
Lolololololol. Soooo, now it's the south Florida kids' fault? Yes, your hero Rorcht is the GOAT!!!!

Advertisement
I campaigned for Dino Babers & was laughed at. He would murder it here. Babers/Diaz O/D combo would be ******* deadly.
Lolololololol. Soooo, now it's the south Florida kids' fault? Yes, your hero Rorcht is the GOAT!!!!

Team has been filled with SFL kids for the past 15 years all of them been soft as baby ****.

Kids like Berrios and Njoku and AQM came in here and were better then these florida boys.

SFL = overrated soft as ****

Gus Edwards from NY > Joe Yearby

Our fanbase living in the past thinking SFL kids are hot ****. Sure you can a couple elite skill guys that leave the state, other then that soft as ****.

I remember when dudes on here were hyping up R.Knowles. He a SFL 3* that means 4* nationally. LMAO!

Buncha jokers on here mane.

Would not complain. I’d like to hear his ideas on defense, though. Babers is an offensive HC but seems to actually believe in defense. They don’t have a great one, but Babers doesn’t seem to think he can win every game 56-52.

Their whole offensive philosophy is predicated on running as many plays as possible, even if it means not giving their defense a chance to recover. It's great if you can consistently pick up first downs and put together long scoring drives but if you go three and out, or even 6 and out, you're sending a tired defense back out on the field. I get the philosophy and it works good for teams who feel they can't match up on defense (UCF hasn't lost in two years using this philosophy) but at it's core the whole scheme is designed to get into shootouts.

Advertisement
Back