Mike London

Brous8988

Redshirt Freshman
Not saying I want it but I have a feeling if London is let go by Virginia at the end of the season he's our d-coordinator next season. Long history with golden

Advertisement
Please explain. Not saying you're wrong I just don't know enough about London to know what he brings

Last edited:
Please explain. Not saying you're wrong I just don't know enough about London to know

First and foremost, it gets a foot DIRECTLY into one of the most fertile recruiting grounds in the country

Secondly, I think the transition to him being the DC would be easier (might be a good thing, might be a bad thing)

Advertisement
I would just say look at his defense he has now, look at the classes he has brought in. He would do wonders here. A win/win situation would be a switch. London comes in as our D coordinator and Mark D goes to there. We would be top 10 D year in and year out.

You think Goldens gonna fire NoD after a top 20 defensive season, but not when we were finishing dead last in the ACC in almost every category?

Y'all crazy

Advertisement
You think Goldens gonna fire NoD after a top 20 defensive season, but not when we were finishing dead last in the ACC in almost every category?

Y'all crazy

Maybe so, but it has been pointed out by numerous people around the program that Golden and D haven't seen eye to eye, not saying is the deciding factor, but let's face it the fans will run him out of town, if NoD is smart and truly Al Golden's friend he would do what's best for his career and his buddy Al.

I say Elmo would be an upgrade to denafrio..

/must give credit where it's due. Our ad has been playing pretty good recently but our D coaching (the chess game) has let us down

From a recruiting stand point he'd be a great hire. Just not sold on him as coach.

I don't understand the whole idea that you have to have a bad season IOT get fired.

Schools can simply upgrade. Sorry, that's just life.

Advertisement
LOL! As if Golden is gonna do anything but keep Dorito or hire another pu[ppet. GOLDEN runs the defense, Chief!

Advertisement
After all this time - you guys don't realize this crappy defensive scheme isn't Golden's?

Only after banners started to fly did things start to soak in that fat, thick, catfish head of his, and he changed up a bit.

It's not Dorito. It's Golden.

It's not Coley. It's Golden and his bend over backwards minset.

I don't understand the whole idea that you have to have a bad season IOT get fired.

Schools can simply upgrade. Sorry, that's just life.

Not saying it "shouldn't" happen.

Saying it's not going to happen.

These dudes aren't going to stop sucking each other's ****s by some mutual understanding that it's best for the program.

Lmao y'all crazy

I would just say look at his defense he has now, look at the classes he has brought in. He would do wonders here. A win/win situation would be a switch. London comes in as our D coordinator and Mark D goes to there. We would be top 10 D year in and year out.

And a player to be named later

Advertisement
Back