MIKE LEACH'S Halliday threw for 734 yards and LOST

Eyedoctor2

Redshirt Freshman
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11645936/washington-state-cougars-qb-connor-halliday-sets-fbs-single-game-passing-record-734-yards-california-golden-bears

Washington State quarterback Connor Halliday set the new FBS passing record Saturday night, throwing for 734 yards against Cal, but he's going to have a tough time enjoying it.

Connor Halliday threw for 734 yards on Saturday night -- and set the FBS passing record in the process. He picked up the record on a 17-yard pass to Vince Mayle on the game's final drive, but the Cougars missed a chip-shot field goal as time expired to lose 60-59.

Can you imagine what Pac-10 offenses would do to our D?!!!! Thank God we play in the ACC Coastal

Advertisement
ROLL ON YOU BEARS!!!!

(Cal Grad, Canes Dad)

Seen a lot of BAD football on two coasts the last few years. Thought my kid at U would be my chance for rooting for a winner for first time in my life. Cal now at 4-1 with a Hail Mary loss vs AZ.

Who woulda thought Cal, Cal would be a better product on the field though both have no D.

Last edited:
Mike Leach Lost. You can get rid of all the irrelevant filler.

They were extremely fortunate to win last week by 1 point so I'm not crying over a 1 point loss. Bottom line, Leach has been favored 3 times this season in games with a pointspread, and he found a way to lose all three straight up. They were -3.5 last night.

For a supposed smart coach and offensive guru, if he found his alter ego in a DC his teams would be dangerous.

Advertisement
734 is one **** of a lot of yards for one game. Have they murdered the kicker yet?

ROLL ON YOU BEARS!!!!

(Cal Grad, Canes Dad)

Seen a lot of BAD football on two coasts the last few years. Thought my kid at U would be my chance for rooting for a winner for first time in my life. Cal now at 4-1 with a Hail Mary loss vs AZ.

Who woulda thought Cal, Cal would be a better product on the field though both have no D.

Also a Cal grad...go bears.

Advertisement
Yeah I stayed up and watched the game, because I know Cal's qb, Goff. Was one exciting *** game even though it ended like at 3am on the east coast. Goff is one helluva qb. he's #2 in QBR so far. And in high school, his backup was Morgan Mahalak, who, if you remember, was offered by Jedd fisch, and took a few visits here before he commited to Oregon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back