Mike Leach

CalCane

Redshirt Freshman
Or any of his disciples. Been clamoring for years. Won’t happen. Gotta deal with what we got it get it. Just saying. He just plugs in and plays.
Manny can only save himself with winning in recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Leach is too high IQ for Miami is the only rationalization for why we refuse to hire him.

This is an example of his mind at work for fun:

Now how do you think he handles in game decision making and analysis under pressure ?

Should be minimum 10 threads on this guy. People are afraid of success. 5 TD throws in a half? Omg , not even possible

Advertisement
educate yourself and liberate yourself

You realize the poster that said he was smart did the exact same thing right? I didn't say he "was a moron". I said he "sounds like a moron" which he is. When I talk to the retards bagging groceries at publix, I usually can deduce they are idiots. Have I been wrong? Maybe. However, most of the time you can tell how dumb someone is when you hear them discuss things.

Our administration doesn't have the ******* chest or foresight to hire the man.

He will define an era of offense at all levels of football. He will be a College Football Hall of Fame head coach on influence to the game alone.

He also has the temperament, swagger, and fvck off attitude of a Miami Hurricane.

Maybe we wouldn't have won a national championship with him, but life would have been really ******* good with Mike Leach.

How about a rule where you can't start a thread if 99% of CIS knows the thing you're calling for will never happen?

So, no threads where Miami:

Hires Urban Meyer
Hires Mike Leach
Hires Butch Davis

Fires Blake James

Builds On-Campus Stadium

Advertisement
Our administration doesn't have the ******* chest or foresight to hire the man.

He will define an era of offense at all levels of football. He will be a College Football Hall of Fame head coach on influence to the game alone.

He also has the temperament, swagger, and fvck off attitude of a Miami Hurricane.

Maybe we wouldn't have won a national championship with him, but life would have been really ******* good with Mike Leach.

We'd be winning 10 games a year, better than the ****show since 2004

You realize the poster that said he was smart did the exact same thing right? I didn't say he "was a moron". I said he "sounds like a moron" which he is. When I talk to the retards bagging groceries at publix, I usually can deduce they are idiots. Have I been wrong? Maybe. However, most of the time you can tell how dumb someone is when you hear them discuss things.
Very ironic to see you calling someone else retarded.

Advertisement
I do know this....

It’s late and I want to sleep. I had to watch an absolutely horrid football game this afternoon. But, I want to watch Washington State’s offense. Maybe I’ll dream Miami hires Leach or a disciple, and Miami scores 40+ points per game.

Advertisement
Back