Mike James

CanesFan23

Sophomore
So I'm rolling through Tallahassee a couple of hundred feet from Joke Campbell Stadium and look over and see a Jags player and Buccs player on the side of the bus promoting recycling or something. The Buccs player looked familiar and had on a #25 jersey. Appears to be Mike James. Tried to snap a pic, but couldn't get my phone out in time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seem like most people can't get their phone out on that campus , especially if a chick is getting raped or punched

So I'm rolling through Tallahassee a couple of hundred feet from Joke Campbell Stadium and look over and see a Jags player and Buccs player on the side of the bus promoting recycling or something. The Buccs player looked familiar and had on a #25 jersey. Appears to be Mike James. Tried to snap a pic, but couldn't get my phone out in time.

W/o a pic I call bull****

Advertisement
I was driving today in South Georgia and saw Bigfoot and e.t. at a waffle house when I stopped for takeout. I promise it's true. Unfortunately my phone is not easy to unlock and by the time I was able to unlock it my food was ready and I had to go

Advertisement

Congratulations man! He probably was waiting for you to introduce yourself. What Canes gear did you have on?

Advertisement
Was this the bus the OP was on?

***-bus-boris_2490701b.jpg

Advertisement
Back