Mike Jackson, sheldrick redwine and malek young

brock

All-American
Everyone talks about elder and colbert as they should but shout out to the other corner backs for locking wvu receivers up.... they were shutting sh*t down. Mike Jackson will help us next year for sure

Advertisement
If Michael doesn't perform well does Joseph Jackson beat him?

An absolute must for us to land Juco CB prospect Jhavonte Dean. If he arrives and performs up to what he's flashed on film, it changes the entire dynamic of the secondary next year. It may even affect our offense via Deejay Dallas.

Advertisement
They did well.

Big thing for me is, while I have some concerns about our secondary next year, the front 7 we're returning makes me feel a whole lot better.

Is there no hope for Henley? We heard about his speed coming out and that he was a bit raw? I'm hoping these young fellas gives us a turnaround, because of being young this year, next year!

They did well.

Big thing for me is, while I have some concerns about our secondary next year, the front 7 we're returning makes me feel a whole lot better.

I think we will be more than fine. Jaquan returns as safety and I feel pretty comfortable with one of Finley/Knowles/Carter/Redwine being a starter. Bandy definitely secures a nickel and Malek solidified a corner spot. We have one more side that we need to fill the void. If we get Dean, we are fine. I think Redwine moves to safety unless one of the other guys starts.

Don't be surprised if we get another grad transfer like Colbert to come in and start. This bowl game changed everything for us in recruiting/national perception. Puts us up a couple notches to land more defenders that want to play in this system!

If Diaz can get Mike Smith contributing he can get these guys up to snuff. Masterful job by IMO the defensive coordinator of the year.

Advertisement
Is there no hope for Henley? We heard about his speed coming out and that he was a bit raw? I'm hoping these young fellas gives us a turnaround, because of being young this year, next year!

Still early in his career. He has speed just has to continue to develop

Advertisement
Back