Mike Irvin highlights at Miami...

Advertisement
Has better NFL Stats...than 4 NFL QB HOFers....
You don’t play 21 years by coincidence. As a Cane and Bucs fan I was ecstatic the Bucs tabbed VT with the first pick, especially after the prior year’s Bo fiasco. Sadly, Ray Perkins was the GM, HC, OC, and QB coach. I still think had VT gotten top NFL coaching out of college he could have been a true franchise QB and HOF.

Dre only had one Good yr (2001)...Irvin had 3 unbelievable yrs...not even in the same Hemisphere...Irvin is without question the best ever at UM....And then dominated at Dallas...
Wish Dre had gotten to play with real NFL QBs. Having only four playoff games on his resume is sad.

Advertisement
That **** guinea was slingin' that rock!

Italian Hand GIF

You don’t play 21 years by coincidence. As a Cane and Bucs fan I was ecstatic the Bucs tabbed VT with the first pick, especially after the prior year’s Bo fiasco. Sadly, Ray Perkins was the GM, HC, OC, and QB coach. I still think had VT gotten top NFL coaching out of college he could have been a true franchise QB and HOF.
As a kid when he made the NFL I remember hearing that he was colorblind and that was the root of his interception issues with the bucs (and their horrific uniform colors back then). Not sure how valid that was versus just being on a crap team.

As a kid when he made the NFL I remember hearing that he was colorblind and that was the root of his interception issues with the bucs (and their horrific uniform colors back then). Not sure how valid that was versus just being on a crap team.
I remember hearing that too. I put more of his problems on being on a bad team with bad coaches on a bad organization. He lacked some intangible qualities too, but still played 21 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back