Mike Harley...

Advertisement
Harley and a Thomas are the type of playmakers we have been missing. Wed cant come fast enough

Harley and a Thomas are the type of playmakers we have been missing. Wed cant come fast enough

Harley and Thomas on O.

Henderson, Dean, and Edwards on D.

And I'm ecstatic.

That would be a great close. Especially picking up the kids that decommitted back. Richt did it last year and looks to do it this year. Once a kid decommits from Miami under Richt they are never safe.

Advertisement
Nice to see dude get his forth star!

[TWEET]825446791348940802[/TWEET]

mikeH.jpg

Advertisement
Figures this thread only has a handful of posts but the Smith mopery is jumping off.

I'm not pleased about the way Harley played games...but he comin, so I can forgive.

MOAR speed please

Rather they play games and come than play games and not come.

Never seen the young man play but based on many of the comments, his speed is legit. We desperately need an infusion 4.4's on O! Hopefully that comes from Harley and Thomas.

Advertisement
Harley is a serious threat....against inferior teams not named FSU on the schedule he provides a deep route safeties have to respect which means more one on one for ahmon n Thomas.......this wr trio creates hella space for the new qb and walton

And tight-ends working the middle of the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This kid will be a great addition to the class. Harley, Thomas, and the track walk on will be the Miami speed that this team has been missing for a few years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back