Mike Harley|#TheLifeOfMike|Episode 7

Uploaded yesterday. Behind the scenes look at Mike and his family, centering on his commitment on NSD. Hard to believe this kid thought about going anywhere but UM..

[video=youtube;glmRv9h70I0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glmRv9h70I0[/video]

Advertisement
Richt cried with Harley as Harley talked about his struggles. Cot dang Richt can recruit.

Also, I thought it was interesting that Harley said "UM offered and then it dropped, they offered, then it was dropped."
What does he mean?

Richt cried with Harley as Harley talked about his struggles. Cot dang Richt can recruit.

Also, I thought it was interesting that Harley said "UM offered and then it dropped, they offered, then it was dropped."
What does he mean?

Where are you seeing this?

Advertisement
Good looking family, they look like they have fun together.

Don't judge a kid by one post... Seems like they had some ups and downs but look how happy they were that day.

Good stuff, was a nice behind the scenes look. Serious speed that we needed.

What does he mean?

Where are you seeing this?

Watch the video. It's about 4-7 mins into it. Both were talked about when Harley was announcing on rivals 247 live show

I think between the coaching changes. Richt himself said he wasn't a take til he put mikes tape on.

Advertisement
Back