Mike Harley Senior Highlights for the 🤡

Advertisement
This Is Crazy Pete Davidson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Going off eye test watching that video Mike Harley made a lot of tough awkward catches ran hard was one of the more physical smaller receivers in cfb played with heart… fast enough to beat most dbs quick out of his breaks dependable catching the ball making big plays. Jaylons highlights don’t show the same level of quickness.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled off was getting people to believe he didn't exist.

And the greatest trick @KrazyCane continues to pull of on these CIS streets is getting people to believe he isn't Krazy.

Ya'll can hate, but in my book he's a Rembrandt on these boards.

Sure, if Rembrandt used his own ****e for paint and his hands for brushes.

Advertisement
If everyone knows your a troll, your not a good troll.

That said, I do like Krazy. He seems like a legit cane fan which is more than alot of the non trolls can say.

If they know you're a troll, but can't help themselves to respond anyway, you're a great troll.

And he does seem like a legit Cane, which is not always the case around here.

Advertisement
So if I say enough ridiculous stuff you guys will say I’m a troll instead of an idiot? Is that how this works?

And for my second unpopular statement of the post, those highlights sucked. I’m not criticizing Harley’s play, but highlights shouldn’t consist of 50% crowd shots and replays. Whoever made that video owes me several minutes if my life back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back