Mike Harley got the juice

Advertisement
This kid is gonna be a major player in college with that burst.

But I think we should stop recruiting him because he's taking a visit to Florida. Right guys?

Advertisement
That's Miami speed and that's what we need. Come on Football God's, we've suffered long enough on NSD. Let us get this one, please!

Advertisement
I am hyped Harley's listening. He could have a Freshman AA season in 2017 with opposing defenses double teaming Richards. We should have locked him up after Paradise Camp when the best DBs in the country told our coaches he was harder to cover than Smith.

Last edited:
It sure is nice hearing how Jake Allen is recruiting Harley to UF.......yet keeps throwing interception after interception. In no way can anyone be stupid to follow this QB to UF. I refuse to believe it. He's so god awful.

Harley gets unreal hate on here but he's going to be the truth here when he commits. Everybody who keeps bashing him better prepare

Advertisement
Harley gets unreal hate on here but he's going to be the truth here when he commits. Everybody who keeps bashing him better prepare

I'd gladly eat crow on him. Never bashed his ability, just question why he hasn't committed since he wanted a Miami offer so bad. But I'll trust Pete on this one.

I'd gladly eat crow on him. Never bashed his ability, just question why he hasn't committed since he wanted a Miami offer so bad. But I'll trust Pete on this one.

Maybe he wants to commit after the visits which I'd rather. Imagine if he commits and still takes visits how huge the meltdown would br

Advertisement
Don't understand what took us so long to make him priority especially once Bruce got dismissed

Whether he comes or not, the criticism heaped on the staff is legitimate. Hopefully they learn from it. Talent is talent.

Why do people keep assuming he hasn't commited yet? Not just Pete, but another little bird told me about a week ago that he was a silent. I usually don't buy the silent talk, but the other two occasions this bird was right as well.

Why do people keep assuming he hasn't commited yet? Not just Pete, but another little bird told me about a week ago that he was a silent. I usually don't buy the silent talk, but the other two occasions this bird was right as well.

Don't just stop there, what other nuggets of info your little "bird" have for us?

Advertisement
Back