Mike Harley excited about lining up with Richards & Thomas

View as article
Broke's got Mullins penciled in there on his depth chart. We might want to hold off.

Watch your step, son. Officer Broke might lock this thread too. When he tells the mods to lock it they lock it.

Seriously, does he have compromising photos of IngäyFartHauz or PFunny?

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Must be irritating for the 5 of you who have the same insipid poster so far into your skull he's telling your eyes to look in both directions at once. He's the boogeyman at every bonfire. The Keyser Söze behind every locked thread. You've made him into some kind of Moriarty. Again, I applaud you. You couldn't have picked a poster with less influence to make into a backroom kingpin. But if Chise waved the flag over a pit of lions a good number of you would beg to be the first man in.

Fact is he hasn't reported anything. Never does. Doesn't PM, DM or report. I don't remember the last time I've even taken note of his posts. RVA, honest to God I don't think I've ever given you an infraction. But I'm not D$ so you're blaming me. That's ok, tigerpants. I can take your scratches.

And only Cribby has my nudes.

Lol!!! Touche' dearest Mod. I know you haven't popped me. These 3 were the only infractions I ever got and they came from D$, the cop, trial judge, juror, appellate judge and executioner in my hopeless case. You're actually a good Mod and keep a good sense of humor, even though you admonish us and cut off our play time early at times.

I am shocked that the poster in question hasn't reported anyone, particularly Puncicane and Cane Dynasty. Call him what you want, he's just grated on people.

Oh... And if Cribby has nude pictures of you then now I guess we know why he always posts about his pants being down.

Yeah, 100% Broke cries to mods. He's even admitted on the board to reporting me

Advertisement
Broke's got Mullins penciled in there on his depth chart. We might want to hold off.

Watch your step, son. Officer Broke might lock this thread too. When he tells the mods to lock it they lock it.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Must be irritating for the 5 of you who have the same insipid poster so far into your skull he's telling your eyes to look in both directions at once. He's the boogeyman at every bonfire. The Keyser Söze behind every locked thread. You've made him into some kind of Moriarty. Again, I applaud you. You couldn't have picked a poster with less influence to make into a backroom kingpin. But if Chise waved the flag over a pit of lions a good number of you would beg to be the first man in.

Fact is he hasn't reported anything. Never does. Doesn't PM, DM or report. I don't remember the last time I've even taken note of his posts. RVA, honest to God I don't think I've ever given you an infraction. But I'm not D$ so you're blaming me. That's ok, tigerpants. I can take your scratches.

Lol!!! Touche' dearest Mod. I know you haven't popped me. These 3 were the only infractions I ever got and they came from D$, the cop, trial judge, juror, appellate judge and executioner in my hopeless case. You're actually a good Mod and keep a good sense of humor, even though you admonish us and cut off our play time early at times.

I am shocked that the poster in question hasn't reported anyone, particularly Puncicane and Cane Dynasty. Call him what you want, he's just grated on people.

Oh... And if Cribby has nude pictures of you then now I guess we know why he always posts about his pants being down.

Hugs and kisses, friend.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I am shocked that the poster in question hasn't reported anyone, particularly Puncicane and Cane Dynasty. I'm also surprised that he doesn't lock threads and hand out infractions too. Call him what you want, he's just grated on people.

Consider yourself reported for insinuating I fap to Indyfarthauz nudes

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'd guess that he messaged a different mod or reported it through the system and it went to a different mod.

Advertisement

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I am shocked that the poster in question hasn't reported anyone, particularly Puncicane and Cane Dynasty. I'm also surprised that he doesn't lock threads and hand out infractions too. Call him what you want, he's just grated on people.

Consider yourself reported for insinuating I fap to Indyfarthauz nudes

It's the slow season and we haven't gotten a new commit in a while. I don't know what's going on in Cribbyland.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

I've never reported anyone

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Do you lock threads?

Advertisement
The only thing this thread is missing....

200w.gif

Oh and this too
giphy (1).gif
She ran a 4.6 BTW

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Do you lock threads?

I think you've got it wrong. One of the mods follows Brock around and locks the threads before he even has time to say anything.

I'd also like to point out that you fools have massively derailed this thread, and I'm going to get an infraction for it.

Advertisement
Back