Mike Harley excited about lining up with Richards & Thomas

These freshmen have to prove that they are willing to block or they won't see the field. Last year our wide outs were beastly blockers. I don't see Dugans putting a poor blocker on the field for us.

Advertisement
Almost ten minutes of highlights smoking fools. Harley runs stiff for a kid that runs as fast as he does. But the film shows he has great acceleration and that he makes difficult catches in traffic consistently. I love what he brings to the table. He doesn't appear to dance at all. No wasted motion or time before he turns it up field.

I think people are sleeping on Mullins. Kid is a baller and will prove it this spring and into the fall. Dam this WR core is sick. Now think just how crazy it's going to be when Pope and the rest of the boys get here. :sanford:

the reasson people sleep on previous recruits its because if they were legit they would see the field. Doesnt mean this kid wont ball but when u see a savage u know early hes a savage and the staff knows as well cause they will speak of it. We well most of us all knew AHmon was a savage 1st round type and he was talked about early by this staff cause he was tearing it up in practice.

This is just flawed logic all together.
Corn elder didn't play much his first year due to having multiple NFL dbs in front of him does that mean he wasn't legit.....? Mullins had 3 future NFL receiving targets in front of him( coley, njoku, Richards) getting majority of the reps... not to mention was behind in the playbook and had some injuries. Dionte Mullins is one of the better players every time he steps on the field and he will prove that

I think people are sleeping on Mullins. Kid is a baller and will prove it this spring and into the fall. Dam this WR core is sick. Now think just how crazy it's going to be when Pope and the rest of the boys get here. :sanford:

the reasson people sleep on previous recruits its because if they were legit they would see the field. Doesnt mean this kid wont ball but when u see a savage u know early hes a savage and the staff knows as well cause they will speak of it. We well most of us all knew AHmon was a savage 1st round type and he was talked about early by this staff cause he was tearing it up in practice.

Corn elder didn't play much his first year due to having multiple NFL dbs in front of him does that mean he wasn't legit.....? Mullins had 3 future NFL receiving targets in front of him( coley, njoku, Richards) getting majority of the reps... not to mention was behind in the playbook and had some injuries. Dionte Mullins is one of the better players every time he steps on the field and he will prove that

yea its flawed but fans always fall in love with the new guys and we r starting to recruit on a whole nother level with this staff

Advertisement
These freshmen have to prove that they are willing to block or they won't see the field. Last year our wide outs were beastly blockers. I don't see Dugans putting a poor blocker on the field for us.

We should put some of our backup OL at WR. It's all about blocking.

I think I'd leave Njoku out of the Mullins comparison and replace Njoku with Berrios. These were the guys competing at his position.

Then again, Malcolm Lewis and Dayall Harris got reps ahead of him too. I might leave Mullins out of the discussion altogether. Mullins has great raw talent but he wasn't a stacked chip sitting behind a bunch of 1st rounders.

Last edited:

Broke's got Mullins penciled in there on his depth chart. We might want to hold off.

Advertisement

Broke's got Mullins penciled in there on his depth chart. We might want to hold off.

Watch your step, son. Officer Broke might lock this thread too. When he tells the mods to lock it they lock it.

Watch your step, son. Officer Broke might lock this thread too. When he tells the mods to lock it they lock it.

Seriously, does he have compromising photos of IngäyFartHauz or PFunny?

Is Broke dropping bags for the mods? Seems so powerful lately.

Advertisement

Is Broke dropping bags for the mods? Seems so powerful lately.

They feel bad for him so they band people. It's like the mercy fûck version of a band.

Advertisement
I know for a fact Indy has been paid off by posters. And I also have nude photos of him that keeps me from infractions

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Must be irritating for the 5 of you who have the same insipid poster so far into your skull he's telling your eyes to look in both directions at once. He's the boogeyman at every bonfire. The Keyser Söze behind every locked thread. You've made him into some kind of Moriarty. Again, I applaud you. You couldn't have picked a poster with less influence to make into a backroom kingpin. But if Chise waved the flag over a pit of lions a good number of you would beg to be the first man in.

Fact is he hasn't reported anything. Never does. Doesn't PM, DM or report. I don't remember the last time I've even taken note of his posts. RVA, honest to God I don't think I've ever given you an infraction. But I'm not D$ so you're blaming me. That's ok, tigerpants. I can take your scratches.

And only Cribby has my nudes.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Must be irritating for the 5 of you who have the same insipid poster so far into your skull he's telling your eyes to look in both directions at once. He's the boogeyman at every bonfire. The Keyser Söze behind every locked thread. You've made him into some kind of Moriarty. Again, I applaud you. You couldn't have picked a poster with less influence to make into a backroom kingpin. But if Chise waved the flag over a pit of lions a good number of you would beg to be the first man in.

Fact is he hasn't reported anything. Never does. Doesn't PM, DM or report. I don't remember the last time I've even taken note of his posts. RVA, honest to God I don't think I've ever given you an infraction. But I'm not D$ so you're blaming me. That's ok, tigerpants. I can take your scratches.

And only Cribby has my nudes.

Lol!!! Touche' dearest Mod. I know you haven't popped me. These 3 were the only infractions I ever got and they came from D$, the cop, trial judge, juror, appellate judge and executioner in my hopeless case. You're actually a good Mod and keep a good sense of humor, even though you admonish us and cut off our play time early at times.

I am shocked that the poster in question hasn't reported anyone, particularly Puncicane and Cane Dynasty. I'm also surprised that he doesn't lock threads and hand out infractions too. Call him what you want, he's just grated on people.

Oh... And if Cribby has nude pictures of you then now I guess we know why he always posts about his pants being down.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back