Mike Harley Decommits; Cane Lock?

[TWEET]823325638836846592[/TWEET]

[TWEET]823323944560263168[/TWEET]

From a WVU mod on 247...

"EerSports has learned that West Virginia will NOT sign long-time commit Mike Harley on National Signing Day, despite the three-star receiver visiting Morgantown this weekend. I'm told that contrary to Harley's many public statements about being firmly committed - and re-committed again and again - that it was obviously not the case, and that the coaching staff is now moving in another direction at the wide receiver position in the final days before National Signing Day - and beyond (more on that in a follow up piece).

From speaking with my sources, I get the impression that it was pretty clear that was the case. Harley is a talent worth having on the position, but that the game can only be played for so long, and thus WVU is moving in another direction. I will be removing Harley from the commitment list at this time."

He Comin...

JC

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
A lot of people owe [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] an apology if this comes true.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hate how he handled his recruitment but fact is his type of speed on the field with a combo of Herndon/Haskins/Mullins/Thomas/Cager/Richards he'll get a 1 on 1 with a lesser cb and dust him. I'll take that everyday

All the CBs now have him to Miami....

Our return game sounds more dangerous already with him or Thomas back there....

Advertisement
IMG_2545.JPG

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL..... so Harley Goes up to WVU as a commit....

See WVU and says ... Oh **** NAW!!!

Peace out.... I'm ghost... thanks but no thanks... I'll stay home..

Deuces..

JC

Advertisement
Back