Mike Harley available to play this week

Advertisement
I want to see what he can do on a reverse and on other motion plays now that we do that sorta thing out of the blue.

Advertisement
No offense but I do not want a kid who has played sparingly and made virtually no plays on the field for the biggest game in 15 years. Give me some Langley and Dee J instead.

guys r open malik just got to find them.......Homer brings the element of breakaway speed and he could break one in this game

No offense but I do not want a kid who has played sparingly and made virtually no plays on the field for the biggest game in 15 years. Give me some Langley and Dee J instead.

This isn't even the biggest game in 15 days. Biggest game was VT. We had to win that to achieve our goal this season.

This isn't even the biggest game in 15 days. Biggest game was VT. We had to win that to achieve our goal this season.

Correct. This one is for pride and national attention.

Advertisement
what's funny is we wear teams out sending thomas and harley on go routes and all of a sudden we switch up with Richards... I think dude caught a cramp trying to keep up with Richards last game..

Advertisement
Back