Mike Farrell Commitment rumblings

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike 2m
4th of July commitment coming for the #Canes?

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike now
hearing could be someone other than Bruce “@marbar1015: @rivalsmike Bruce changed his commitment date.”

Advertisement
Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike 2h
2016 WR Sam Bruce announcing July 8th at 9PM EST now. #Canes, #Seminoles, #Buckeyes

Farrell is predicting Bruce to the CANES

2016 WR Sam Bruce announcing July 8th at 9PM EST now. #Canes, #Seminoles, #Buckeyes

no he's not! read the OP, the guy says that it's someone other than Bruce, who's moved his commitment to the 8th

Advertisement
Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike 2m
4th of July commitment coming for the #Canes?

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike now
hearing could be someone other than Bruce “@marbar1015: @rivalsmike Bruce changed his commitment date.”

Could be some real fireworks on the 4th!

no he's not! read the OP, the guy says that it's someone other than Bruce, who's moved his commitment to the 8th

No He means it could be someone other than Bruce committing on the 4th. I think Bruce tweeted he is committing on the 8th on SFHS radio show at 9pm

No He means it could be someone other than Bruce committing on the 4th. I think Bruce tweeted he is committing on the 8th on SFHS radio show at 9pm

I believe it is possible that a player other than Bruce can commit on the 4th, then Bruce, who tweeted he is committing on the 8th, could also commit, mostly like not on the 4th, but on the 8th.

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike 53s
Hearing it's a 2016 “@OGGaup_: @rivalsmike @marbar1015 Any hint on who it is?”

Advertisement
He's saying that he thinks Bruce picks Miami next Tuesday, but that he is hearing we could get a different 2016 commit on Friday. How do i twitter?

Advertisement
24.jpg

Bruce and Michael Irvin Jr..... come on down, fellas!

Be Canes!

Advertisement
Michael Irvin Jr. is already committed and has been since the moment of conception, making it known to the rest of the world is a mere formality.

Advertisement
Back