Mike Epstein

Canesfreak

The Sponsor
Tweeted that Golden and the crew did an in-home with him tonight. Good prospect w/ great speed, but its less than a week before signing day. Shouldn't Al be spending these last precious moments with 2015 kids? I'm just sayin

Advertisement
2017 kid lol what a joke. First he tells Amir he's the only take at RB next year when McIntosh is definitely in the picture whether it may be at RB or as an athlete. Now he's visiting a 2017 kid when the only 2017 RB worth in home visiting is Robert Burns, and still not even. The man does not know how to prioritize.

mike-epstein.jpg

Advertisement
Means he was at STA looking at scarlett,. I'm sure golden and company talked to him while visiting scarlett, at least that's what I think. He can't be that dumb to go out of his way to see a 2017 kid a week from 2015 NSD can he?

Folden doesn't give a **** about 2015. He's still got a job in 2015. The fat rat is busy building fake hype for 2016 and beyond so he can keep swindling those paychecks beyond 2015.

2017 kid lol what a joke. First he tells Amir he's the only take at RB next year when McIntosh is definitely in the picture whether it may be at RB or as an athlete. Now he's visiting a 2017 kid when the only 2017 RB worth in home visiting is Robert Burns, and still not even. The man does not know how to prioritize.

Uh you think they visited for ONLY mike epstein? It's STA..... Many ️Cane targets including the most prized recruits in scarlett and Sam Bruce....

Advertisement
Tweeted that Golden and the crew did an in-home with him tonight. Good prospect w/ great speed, but its less than a week before signing day. Shouldn't Al be spending these last precious moments with 2015 kids? I'm just sayin

I am pretty sure it was with a 2015 prospect

stopping by the school which is what Golden, Coley, and Ice did and seeing Mikey while they were there doesn't take away from why they actually went to STA today. Mikey was not the purpose of their visit today smh

That was my bad, which was based on a text from a buddy who went into meltdown mode after the Barry decision. Epstein tweeted that Golden, Coley, etc. visited him at STA. Glad to see they are going full metal jacket on Scarlett.

2017 kid.

Burns is my favorite in state for 2017 but Epstein is very talented and I want him.

He just recently transferred to STA from Cypress Bay.

Not sure but I remember an article on him saying the Canes are very high for him. Believe his family likes Miami as well.

It's so far away though. Let's see what happens with RB numbers even for this 2015 class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back