Midnight aTm roast?

Advertisement

I'm so confused... The actual "yells" (starting around the 13:00 mark) are incredibly low-energy and lame. This **** is supposed to be intimidating? I guess we'll see tonight lol

@Nopain were u the Miami fan that got kicked in the rear, where the sun don’t shine by Big Ol’ Rock? And if so, did lil’ Ol’ Rock apologize? Asking, since u appear to be the only “Miami” fan there in support of this heroin fest.

Advertisement
Bro:

CLEARLY this is the HANKY PANKY, SILLY WILLY, GOOD FOR NOTHING gesture, which is quite different than the EVER LIVIN, EVER LOVIN, COMPOUND, COMPLEX gesture.

C’mon bro, need u to keep up w/ this awesome tradition.

Schitts Creek Laughing GIF by CBC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

He's been done dirty there - someone has clearly dubbed a different soundtrack over his rap.
Every one of these I see, the utter lack of any semblance of rhythm is worse and worse.

There are white people, and then there’s this dude.

You can tell that he was reading those corny *** lyrics off of a piece of paper too. 🤣🤣🤣

A longer clip of these weirdos

What in the fakk did I just watch?!?

Also, this rockette is so dumb that in her epic fail of an attempt at a joke, she called the Hole, the Gayta and the Cane “both” when saying the punchline. Anyone want to tell her what 1+1+1 equals? Anyone?

Advertisement
Back