Middle TN Cane fans

Advertisement
I’m in Knoxville but I’m not in the traveling mood.

I'm going to be at the game

Do you want a medal to a chest to pin it on.

When I'm in 80 degree weather, I hope you get an ice storm up there, lose your power, and can't watch the game.

I’ll just head over to your vacant house.

It's not going to be vacant, but you're welcome to watch my kids

I will be smoking some Boston butt and some wings and have some other snacks chips n dip etc. Just bring your own alcohol and a loud and CANES voice

Murfreesboro here..... But I hate watching games in a group sitting.... I can't yell at the TV like I want to lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will be smoking some Boston butt and some wings and have some other snacks chips n dip etc. Just bring your own alcohol and a loud and CANES voice

Sounds good Kempo. I’ll be bringing a buddy, he’s a gator turned CANE. Lol. We’ll stop at Jack’s in Nashville and pick up some brisket and sausage.
Not really familiar with Portland. Do you live far off of I65? If not can we meet off Exit 112 or 117? Say 3:00 or 4:00? Just name place.

Sounds good Kempo. I’ll be bringing a buddy, he’s a gator turned CANE. Lol. We’ll stop at Jack’s in Nashville and pick up some brisket and sausage.
Not really familiar with Portland. Do you live far off of I65? If not can we meet off Exit 112 or 117? Say 3:00 or 4:00? Just name place.

Exit 117 make a right , when you come to the first red light you will see a Food Lion and a Arby's meet you in the Food Lion parking lot at 4 will be driving a white Jeep Cherokee with Cane flags on it

Advertisement

Exit 117 make a right , when you come to the first red light you will see a Food Lion and a Arby's meet you in the Food Lion parking lot at 4 will be driving a white Jeep Cherokee with Cane flags on it

Did this happen?

This is what I get for not looking at this board enough. I totally would have come. I live in Franklin.

Did this happen?

Missed connections on CIS?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back