Mid Season Stats/Analytics

E1k

Senior
Forgot to post it earlier in the week but gonna do it before tomorrow so we can comeback. Long thread.

Offense

Defense

-Total Offense
IMG_4328.jpeg

-Passing
IMG_4329.jpeg

-Rushing
IMG_4330.jpeg

-Receiving
IMG_4331.jpeg

-Individual Defense
IMG_4335.jpeg
IMG_4333.jpeg

-Special Teams
IMG_4335.jpeg

Play calling
IMG_4274.jpeg

Advertisement
It’s almost funny. Cristobal’s Oregon teams never ranked that high in the analytics, even in their best years.

This year’s team has some pretty good analytics numbers, but doesn’t have the record to match. Some bad turnover luck isn’t helping.

And I know people marveled at CM’s blocking. But I said when things were going good, and I’ll repeat now:

You can’t have a TE that is not a receiving threat in today’s game. It’s doing nothing but bunching up the box and making the offense easier to defend.

Lots to be desired on the RPO effectiveness vs usage. Good analytics though this team on paper is pretty **** good. Of course some garbage stays vs NC but still

Advertisement
It’s almost funny. Cristobal’s Oregon teams never ranked that high in the analytics, even in their best years.

This year’s team has some pretty good analytics numbers, but doesn’t have the record to match. Some bad turnover luck isn’t helping.

And I know people marveled at CM’s blocking. But I said when things were going good, and I’ll repeat now:

You can’t have a TE that is not a receiving threat in today’s game. It’s doing nothing but bunching up the box and making the offense easier to defend.
5-1 and 4-2 is only a game difference but man it feels like we lost 4 games in a row with how we lost those 2 lmao

The production of the team has improved since Manny and since last year. Hopefully the trend continues into next season.

Advertisement
We need to start going with a lot more 10 personnel, it completely opens up the field & forces Safeties out of the Box.

Also surprised we haven’t seen more 21, Dawson used to run a ton of 21, 22 & 20 at SFA, Southern Miss & even some at Houston.

The Offense is still overall highly productive, putting up the most yards & points we’ve scored since 2002. There’s just a few things that need to be cleaned up & a few adjustments to be made to keep things rolling.

I’m more concerned with the Defense going forward than I am the Offense.

Story of the season can be summed up with the rushing stats. The team is better than last year, but still not very good when they face a similar talent level.

Vs non-P5 teams (3 gms): 271 YPG, 7.1 YPC
Vs P5 teams (3 gms): 111 YPG, 3.4 YPC

Advertisement
This just shows TVD is an elite fantasy QB but a below average QB in terms of gameplay. Jameis Winston and Daniel Jones type guy.

Something similar can be said about Mario. On paper team looks good. But they underperform on a consistent basis. Brandon Staley-esque.

Advertisement
Back