Michigan

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta be careful what you wish for. At least he got them a ring. But they was hating on him early. Dont think they get equal or better value back at head coach. I like Sherrone but I can see them going to a bigger hire. Could be back to mediocrity real fast for them
Back to reality for them a slow one like bama or probably even faster

Pause

Advertisement
Back to reality for them a slow one like bama or probably even faster

Pause
If they take a step back depending on scheduling with pac 12 teams entering the conference and Ohio State going all in this year could really hurt them recruiting. They lost quite a few pieces too and Jim probably takes the defensive coordinator with him which was a huge asset for them too

Can’t believe he left almost unbelievable

The first 4 years they wanted him gone now they got their wish
I'm surprised also I thought he would take that 25 million the Walton's gave Sean Payton. He claimed him was happy at Michigan and his parents are his neighbors. But if you told me I could triple my salary and move to sunny San Diego **** sign me up big dawg

Lol. Thats coach Macdonald defense my boy.

Easier to take those methods to dominate, CFB. Aint gonna be the same in the NFL.
Yea they coached together and Minter already ran it to win a championship. I dont care for either team just calling it what it is .. both seem like highly regarded young coaches that Harbaugh recommended to his brother..

Advertisement
Harbaugh is destined to fail in LA. They have a good QB and WRs, but no oline and a RB who can’t run between the tackles. Not his brand of football. He’s gonna need longer to turn it around then they will be willing to give him

Harbaugh is destined to fail in LA. They have a good QB and WRs, but no oline and a RB who can’t run between the tackles. Not his brand of football. He’s gonna need longer to turn it around then they will be willing to give him
He has yet to fail.

Advertisement
Its not like he cant draft hsi rb from michigan.

He has the key already in the qb he has hsown the ability to build an ol multiple times...hes the best hrie for them. There team iS SOFT

Its not like he cant draft hsi rb from michigan.

He has the key already in the qb he has hsown the ability to build an ol multiple times...hes the best hrie for them. There team iS SOFT
But that’s assuming Corum makes the talent jump from college to the pros. And sure he has shown he can build a team, but like everyone discussed earlier, Michigan fans were calling for his head until three years ago. He was given time to build it. How many NFL front offices give that kind of time to a coach?

Just my opinion, and of course I could be wrong. He just has his work cut out for him

I'm sure FAU/FIU has a spot for him.
😮
YHTNxKE4.gif

But that’s assuming Corum makes the talent jump from college to the pros. And sure he has shown he can build a team, but like everyone discussed earlier, Michigan fans were calling for his head until three years ago. He was given time to build it. How many NFL front offices give that kind of time to a coach?

Just my opinion, and of course I could be wrong. He just has his work cut out for him
bra Harbaugh has already coached in the nfl and went to a super bowl his brother has been multiple times ...he just went to michigan to do what he did....hes an nfl coach this isnt Nick saban who couldnt cut it lol

Every nfl team has their work cut out for him he atleast has a qb with some talent to kick start a bit of the process.

Advertisement
Back