@ Michigan State Make-up...

Legendary1

Recruit
Banned
Do you think we will play the game at MSU in 2022 or 2023? They come to us in 2021. Gotta think our trip to them happens one of those years since we have availability both years and so do they.
2023 might be better for us as we already play at Texas A&M in 2022. Either year would work though.

Advertisement
Michiagn State is all booked up in those years. Big 10 only plays 3 OOC games. We're probably looking at a date late in the decade if it happens at all.

Advertisement
Just a side note, they put the entire team and staff in 14 day quarantine late yesterday afternoon. I realize this has no impact on this season or any future dates. Just mentioned it because the topic.

I hate 2020 solely because of this lol. All of my best friends went to MSU, was going to be a **** of a **** talking game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who cares ! F’ sparty!

We gettin da domers ???

[]_[]

( translation: in context of will we even have a season this is least of concerns)

Advertisement
Offer them half not to come and they’ll jump on it. No expense or *** whipping for them, just a payday.

LOL -- this is the school that ended up in a court case with Arkansas State that ultimately settled not without incurring fees. you forget which school youre a fan of. for as far as we've come regarding athletic finances, were still cheap af

LOL -- this is the school that ended up in a court case with Arkansas State that ultimately settled not without incurring fees. you forget which school youre a fan of. for as far as we've come regarding athletic finances, were still cheap af

The situations are completely different.

Advertisement
Back